Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 am

Looks like something is happening with the mad German!
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:46 am

Could be Man City
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:28 pm

When the going got tough, Jurgen got going.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Northern Gooner » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:18 pm

Think he'll be at city next season surely he wouldn't walk away without a job lined up.
Northern Gooner

Postby FOYS » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:45 pm

louder wrote:When the going got tough, Jurgen got going.

If that was the case he would've quit during their Winter break.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby louder » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:15 pm

FOYS wrote:

Not necessarily. Bottom line, he's a quitter.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:01 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:

So because he believes he's not the best coach for BVB anymore he's a quitter in your book? He's gone up in my estimation, realised that he's taken BVB as far as he can.

I suppose you think the same about the Bayern medical after they all resigned today?
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:23 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:

So because he believes he's not the best coach for BVB anymore he's a quitter in your book? He's gone up in my estimation, realised that he's taken BVB as far as he can.

I suppose you think the same about the Bayern medical after they all resigned today?

He quit. He's a quitter. Your second sentence doesn't surprise me - You're predictable.

Bayern medical has quit ? They don't do medicals at Bayern any more then ? Are you a boxhead by any chance ?

The wheels have fallen off at Dortmund because of Klopp. Simple as that, Sir. But you still laud him. Odd.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:57 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:

He quit. He's a quitter. Your second sentence doesn't surprise me - You're predictable.

Bayern medical has quit ? They don't do medicals at Bayern any more then ? Are you a boxhead by any chance ?

The wheels have fallen off at Dortmund because of Klopp. Simple as that, Sir. But you still laud him. Odd.

So sorry that I forgot the word "team". Surely even you must have known what I meant.......seconds thoughts, no, you're not bright enough.

As for my 2nd sentence. I suppose he could've waited for the tin-tack....... then he'd only be one behind Wenger in sackings
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:56 pm

Klopp to Liverpool ? This great white hype will need a better squad than the one they possess if he's going to become the messiah that certain people ^^^ believe him to be. Journeyman.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:22 pm

^^^ :clown:
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby FOYS » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 pm

I see the "journeyman" is leading his team out in another domestic Cup Final after they KO Bayern last night. Moving up the Bundesliga table as well :D
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby FOYS » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:45 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:

Like the bloke you reckon can be our manager?
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:15 pm

FOYS wrote:I see the "journeyman" is leading his team out in another domestic Cup Final after they KO Bayern last night. Moving up the Bundesliga table as well :D

So the FA Cup and a top four spot was good enough for you from an Arsenal perspective last year ? Surely with such a huge grin regarding Jurgen's 'achievements this season the answer can only be a resounding yes from you !!
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:05 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:I see the "journeyman" is leading his team out in another domestic Cup Final after they KO Bayern last night. Moving up the Bundesliga table as well :D

So the FA Cup and a top four spot was good enough for you from an Arsenal perspective last year ? Surely with such a huge grin regarding Jurgen's 'achievements this season the answer can only be a resounding yes from you !!

Winning the FA Cup, yes. Finishing 4th after leading the PL for 120 days, no !!
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:38 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

But when you mentioned Jurgen you spoke of he season as a whole - you were all smiles. Why look at it differently when considering Wenger ?
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:36 am

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

Yeah without that cup win it would of been a pretty flat end of the season. I think the squad has improved though and I would be surprised to see us finish lower than 3rd next season if we add some more quality (like we have in the last 2 years) - wouldn't be shocked to see us go on a very long run that takes us clear of the rest for a very long period. What's probably needed is a bit more magic up front to unlock teams like Chelsea and a bit more spine to allow for the inevitable injuries so we don't have to play journeymen or kids in key roles. Its really the players that make the most difference in the main - I don't think Juergen or any other manager (maybe with the exception of Pep or SAF) would have taken this squad further. What is miraculous about AW achievements in comparison is the way he reacted to losing his best players for season after season and was able to stabilise Arsenal for years in the process. Something that Klopp wasn't able to achieve.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:24 am

I Believe Overall wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

Yeah without that cup win it would of been a pretty flat end of the season. I think the squad has improved though and I would be surprised to see us finish lower than 3rd next season if we add some more quality (like we have in the last 2 years) - wouldn't be shocked to see us go on a very long run that takes us clear of the rest for a very long period. What's probably needed is a bit more magic up front to unlock teams like Chelsea and a bit more spine to allow for the inevitable injuries so we don't have to play journeymen or kids in key roles. Its really the players that make the most difference in the main - I don't think Juergen or any other manager (maybe with the exception of Pep or SAF) would have taken this squad further. What is miraculous about AW achievements in comparison is the way he reacted to losing his best players for season after season and was able to stabilise Arsenal for years in the process. Something that Klopp wasn't able to achieve.

It's not very often I say this, but I think I agree with every word of your post, IBO.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 am

I Believe Overall wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

I`d be surprised and disappointed if we are not Champions next season. We have an excellent squad and with the arrival of a couple of top players and as long as we avoid our usual injury crises I think we could go all the way.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sun May 31, 2015 12:48 pm

While Arsene basked in victory, it was not such a good day for Jurgen the messiah yesterday. :crying:
louder
Forum Supporter

Next

Return to Football From Around The World