WTF Jurgen ???

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby louder » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:18 am

Did anyone see the post 2-2 draw celebrations that Klopp subjected his players to ? I didn't know whether to laugh or cover my eyes. They celebrated a point against WBA more than Ranieri's lot did a convincing victory against Chelski ( :biglol: ) Very odd.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: WTF Jurgen ???

Postby potter » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm

A case of not understanding the English psyche , It was a common sight in German football where support is orchestrated whereas here things are more spontaneous or at least used to be. Now they are so laid back most English crowds are virtually horizontal.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:01 pm

potter wrote:A case of not understanding the English psyche , It was a common sight in German football where support is orchestrated whereas here things are more spontaneous or at least used to be. Now they are so laid back most English crowds are virtually horizontal.

I tend to agree, P. When emotions aren't at their height then the attitude is, understandably, we pay a fair whack so go ahead and entertain us.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:30 pm

What Liverpool did was what English teams do when they have won a trophy. If our boys and Manager did the same I would be embarrassed. Did you see that picture of Klopp advancing on Tony Pullis scary or what.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:41 pm

I thought it was fantastic by Klopp. Ignorant people will have you believe he was doing it "celebrating a draw". It's about time someone made a move to bring the players closer to the fans and narrow the divide that seems to be there. Sadly wont see it with Arsene, he just likes to storm off down the tunnel after every game. Couldnt give two shits for travelling fans.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:46 pm

ForeverRed wrote:I thought it was fantastic by Klopp. Ignorant people will have you believe he was doing it "celebrating a draw". It's about time someone made a move to bring the players closer to the fans and narrow the divide that seems to be there. Sadly wont see it with Arsene, he just likes to storm off down the tunnel after every game. Couldnt give two shits for travelling fans.

Do you think FR that if we dropped two points at home to a mid-table team like WBA our fans would feel closer to the team by them doing what Liverpool did. At the moment we are on a good run a real chance to win the Premiership, in the knock-out stages of the CL and with the FA Cup to come (which we are really good at) yet AW still gets shovel loads of shit much of it on this very forum.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby louder » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:51 am

What Klopp did was FANTASTIC ?? Just the thought Wenger doing the same thing is beyond comprehension.

Pre-conceived ideas and opinions really do lead people to make the oddest of claims.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:29 pm

I see nothing wrong with having the players stick around to thank the fans with a wave or some applause but Jurgen the German took it a stage further and whatever the intention it looked like a celebration, which was inapropriate.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby louder » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:58 am

Just heard that Klopp did his gurning act in front of Pulis and also refused to shake hands. Tut tut. Pressure on, Jurgen ?
louder
Forum Supporter

WTF Jurgen ???

Postby louder » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:52 pm

All a bit 'Plopp' so far .............................................
louder
Forum Supporter

Return to Football From Around The World