Exeter v Liverpool

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Exeter v Liverpool

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:54 am

Really enjoyable game to watch last night, Exeter were Exeterellent (geddit?) and were the better side for large parts of the game but Liverpool`s kids were pretty poor. Although I would have liked Exeter to have won a draw is better for them as it means a mega payday. The Exeter Manager is the 2nd longest reigning Manager (after AW) but why does he wear a silly hat? Exeter have a great nickname `The Grecians` but no one seems to know why.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Exeter v Liverpool

Postby Red Snapper » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:09 am

Rainham Red wrote:Really enjoyable game to watch last night, Exeter were Exeterellent (geddit?) and were the better side for large parts of the game but Liverpool`s kids were pretty poor. Although I would have liked Exeter to have won a draw is better for them as it means a mega payday. The Exeter Manager is the 2nd longest reigning Manager (after AW) but why does he wear a silly hat? Exeter have a great nickname `The Grecians` but no one seems to know why.

It's because they all went prematurely grey in 2000.

I'll get my coat....... :thedoor:
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Exeter v Liverpool

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:33 am

Red Snapper wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Really enjoyable game to watch last night, Exeter were Exeterellent (geddit?) and were the better side for large parts of the game but Liverpool`s kids were pretty poor. Although I would have liked Exeter to have won a draw is better for them as it means a mega payday. The Exeter Manager is the 2nd longest reigning Manager (after AW) but why does he wear a silly hat? Exeter have a great nickname `The Grecians` but no one seems to know why.

It's because they all went prematurely grey in 2000.

I'll get my coat....... :thedoor:

smack1
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Exeter v Liverpool

Postby louder » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:00 pm

Did the GOAT disrespect the Cup with his selection ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Return to Football From Around The World