Juan Mata

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Juan Mata

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Coquelin quite rightly got plenty of abuse for his two Yellows but those of us who watched the game must have been, like me, astounded by Mata`s two Yellows. For those who didn`t see it the first Yellow was for blocking a free-kick a foot from where it was taken a mandatory card. The second was an aimless swing at a West Brom player as he went past him completely missing the ball and almost putting the players leg into orbit. As Mata is a very experienced International player he must have known what would happen so why did he do it?
As for Man Utd they are terrible really terrible even we are not as bad as them
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Juan Mata

Postby Steve » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:11 pm

Just watched the highlights, 2 mins between both yellow cards. Maybe he fancies a few games off, is it one or three he misses as the second yellow was his fifth of the season but does the red counter that?
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Steve
Site Admin

Re: Juan Mata

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:03 pm

Steve wrote:Just watched the highlights, 2 mins between both yellow cards. Maybe he fancies a few games off, is it one or three he misses as the second yellow was his fifth of the season but does the red counter that?

You say that maybe Mata fancied a few games off but I wonder if he had a bet that a Man Utd player would see Red. I don't know if LvG`s comments were tongue in cheek when he said before a player is sent off the Referee should take their character into account, if he was serious he needs to see a doctor.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to Football From Around The World