Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Thynker » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:12 pm

To take a team of so-called 'lesser' players, with not much money to what is likely to be a league title is phenomenal.

Wenger should hang his head in shame that with all the time he has had to build a championship winning team, all the resources and clout the name of Arsenal has to attract talent, that this season has crashed and burned quicker than a Kamikaze pilot...

And next season, Wenger will have even less chance to win it. Guardiola and billions, Conte and a winning mentality, Klopp getting his own team in place.... no chance Wenger will win the title again.

Time to go (as it was 5 years ago)
Wenger out!!
User avatar
Thynker
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5540
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:47 am

Thynker wrote:To take a team of so-called 'lesser' players, with not much money to what is likely to be a league title is phenomenal.

Wenger should hang his head in shame that with all the time he has had to build a championship winning team, all the resources and clout the name of Arsenal has to attract talent, that this season has crashed and burned quicker than a Kamikaze pilot...

And next season, Wenger will have even less chance to win it. Guardiola and billions, Conte and a winning mentality, Klopp getting his own team in place.... no chance Wenger will win the title again.

Time to go (as it was 5 years ago)


In that case Ranieri is a better coach than every other Manager in the Premiership
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Thynker » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:21 pm

This season he most certainly is
Wenger out!!
User avatar
Thynker
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5540
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby louder » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:57 pm

Young paddy's a real bright spark.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10225
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby radford149 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:16 am

Rainham Red wrote:
Thynker wrote:To take a team of so-called 'lesser' players, with not much money to what is likely to be a league title is phenomenal.

Wenger should hang his head in shame that with all the time he has had to build a championship winning team, all the resources and clout the name of Arsenal has to attract talent, that this season has crashed and burned quicker than a Kamikaze pilot...

And next season, Wenger will have even less chance to win it. Guardiola and billions, Conte and a winning mentality, Klopp getting his own team in place.... no chance Wenger will win the title again.

Time to go (as it was 5 years ago)


In that case Ranieri is a better coach than every other Manager in the Premiership


yes he sure is
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby doritobrother » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:25 am

radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Thynker wrote:To take a team of so-called 'lesser' players, with not much money to what is likely to be a league title is phenomenal.

Wenger should hang his head in shame that with all the time he has had to build a championship winning team, all the resources and clout the name of Arsenal has to attract talent, that this season has crashed and burned quicker than a Kamikaze pilot...

And next season, Wenger will have even less chance to win it. Guardiola and billions, Conte and a winning mentality, Klopp getting his own team in place.... no chance Wenger will win the title again.

Time to go (as it was 5 years ago)


In that case Ranieri is a better coach than every other Manager in the Premiership


yes he sure is

Jesus, never thought I would agree with these 2 muppets but there you go.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Red Snapper » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3958
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Red Snapper wrote:Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:


and I said he was my favourite Aussie after Ned Kelly and Chips Raferty :(
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Red Snapper » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:54 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:


and I said he was my favourite Aussie after Ned Kelly and Chips Raferty :(

What about Kylie? :hug:
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3958
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Re: Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby doritobrother » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:32 am

Red Snapper wrote:Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:

No, I meant Thynker and radford. I would never dream of insulting Rainham.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 am

doritobrother wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:

No, I meant Thynker and radford. I would never dream of insulting Rainham.


Phew!
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Ranieri is clearly a better coach than Wenger right now...

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:34 am

Red Snapper wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:Rainham Red is a muppet? :eek:


and I said he was my favourite Aussie after Ned Kelly and Chips Raferty :(

What about Kylie? :hug:


`I should be so lucky`
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12196
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT



Return to Football From Around The World



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


cron