Reall Madrid v Man City

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby Rainham Red » Thu May 05, 2016 10:53 am

I thought City were pretty awful last night although losing Kompany didn`t help and although Real dominated them I didn`t think they were all that either.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby radford149 » Thu May 05, 2016 7:29 pm

i just hate the arabs, glad there out. having said that real are a circus.
radford149

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby Thynker » Thu May 05, 2016 9:03 pm

A shocking advert for the game. So boring and riddled with mistakes.

Liverpool very good tonight.

The enthusiasm, effort, vigour and smiles Anfield stand in stark contrast to the stale odour at our place.
A fresh start is sorely needed.
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Thu May 05, 2016 9:50 pm

Thynker wrote:A shocking advert for the game. So boring and riddled with mistakes.

The enthusiasm, effort, vigour and smiles Anfield stand in stark contrast to the stale odour at our place.

Yeah. Mid - table obscurity is fine if you get to the final of Europe's consolation cup. Liverpool's opposition are already in next seasons CL so they weren't even fighting for that.

This Irish geezer's a fraud.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby ForeverRed » Fri May 06, 2016 7:23 am

louder wrote:
Thynker wrote:A shocking advert for the game. So boring and riddled with mistakes.

Yeah. Mid - table obscurity is fine if you get to the final of Europe's consolation cup. Liverpool's opposition are already in next seasons CL so they weren't even fighting for that.

Right so you'd rather go through our "2nd in the group then out in the last 16" embarrassing predictable shit in the CL? The Europa League has some very good sides in it. Will be a good achievement if Liverpool go on to win it.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby Allgunsblazin » Fri May 06, 2016 7:49 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Right so you'd rather go through our "2nd in the group then out in the last 16" embarrassing predictable shit in the CL? The Europa League has some very good sides in it. Will be a good achievement if Liverpool go on to win it.

A final is a final, they say the FA Cup is shit, but we still turned up for the two wins, same meat but different gravy, Klopp is turning a whole team of underachievers right around, credit where credit is due, with our abysmal record in Europe I can see Liverpool winning this one....
The Arsenal 5 The Scum 2, 26th February 2012 and 17th November 2012.
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby FOYS » Fri May 06, 2016 9:08 am

louder wrote:

The snobbery of the modern day Arsenal fan. Bet you weren't saying that in May 2000 !!
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Fri May 06, 2016 1:30 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

So you can respond to this post but not the one on the Leicester thread.

Liverpool are DESPERATE to win this trophy as they have sod all else to worry about and are in danger of being out of Europe altogether next season. As per Leicester, the real test comes when you're fighting for more than the minor cups.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Fri May 06, 2016 1:32 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

The snobbery of the modern day Arsenal fan. Bet you weren't saying that in May 2000 !!

Things were different 16 years ago, F. Unless you're telling me that finishing in mid-table and winning the Europa league would put a smile back on your face and show Wenger to be a top Manager again ?
louder
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby ForeverRed » Fri May 06, 2016 8:10 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Liverpool are DESPERATE to win this trophy as they have sod all else to worry about and are in danger of being out of Europe altogether next season. As per Leicester, the real test comes when you're fighting for more than the minor cups.

Same can be said how you can respond to this but not the Jurgen topic.

To be honest I read your first sentence and got bored. Same old turd around the houses excuses for a washed up manager.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

To be honest I read your first sentence and got bored. Same old turd around the houses excuses for a washed up manager.

Not sure why you're talking about the Jurgen (spell should ensure you get certain things correct) thread, but then you're probably not too sure yourself either. Fools who know little about football chopsing off about all things football - only in football !
louder
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby ForeverRed » Sat May 07, 2016 7:55 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Not sure why you're talking about the Jurgen (spell should ensure you get certain things correct) thread, but then you're probably not too sure yourself either. Fools who know little about football chopsing off about all things football - only in football !

You're better at dodging questions than Wenger! :lol:

:clown:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby ROCK GOONER » Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 am

louder wrote:

Consolation cup? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] says he who has praised wenger no end and worships the ground he walks on cos he has managed to secure at the very least a 4th place finish for the past 10 years. In that same time, the bin dippers have been crowned european champions and are now in the final of the europa league with a good chance of winning that too.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
ROCK GOONER

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby FOYS » Sat May 07, 2016 11:14 am

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

Things were different 16 years ago, F. Unless you're telling me that finishing in mid-table and winning the Europa league would put a smile back on your face and show Wenger to be a top Manager again ?

Winning any trophy should put a smile on a fans face, though given Wengers record in European finals ( been to 3 and lost the lot ) my face would probably be like this :(
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Sat May 07, 2016 3:14 pm

ForeverRed wrote:You're better at dodging questions than Wenger! :lol:

Not sure what question I've dodged. I do know you've failed to respond to my post that makes a complete mug of your argument.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby louder » Sat May 07, 2016 3:18 pm

ROCK GOONER wrote:
louder wrote:

Consolation cup? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT] says he who has praised wenger no end and worships the ground he walks on cos he has managed to secure at the very least a 4th place finish for the past 10 years. In that same time, the bin dippers have been crowned european champions and are now in the final of the europa league with a good chance of winning that too.

I don't 'praise Wenger no end'. And what do you want me to say about Liverpool over the past ten years ? Well done I suppose ! For one of the biggest clubs on the planet I'd expect a bit more. In fact, a lot more. Maybe that's why they aren't what they were.
louder
Forum Supporter

Reall Madrid v Man City

Postby ForeverRed » Sat May 07, 2016 3:50 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:You're better at dodging questions than Wenger! :lol:

Not sure what question I've dodged. I do know you've failed to respond to my post that makes a complete mug of your argument.

Irony overload.

You never fail to disappoint I'll give you that. Gift that keeps giving.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Return to Football From Around The World