HAS BSM SOLD OUT AND LOST ITS TEETH

This is for the BSM to post links about their podcasts and other information.

Postby rolypoly » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:05 am

Nobody from BSM responds to emails containing criticism of its activities nor publishes them so here goes.

Organising a celebratory boat trip to Fulham at a time of deep crisis would have been wonderful news for Kranky, Gazidis and co in particular as would be held up as evidence BSM generally supportive. Of course Red Action has been doing same activity for several years.

Now BSM wants to focus on creating atmosphere at Mickey Mouse cup games - hardly an original idea and again within the activities of Red Action.

The BSM letter to Gazidis was toothless.Why did you not challenge him on specifics eg the mindboggling incompetence in not checking the Suarez contract before making any offers.

Why has BSM not challenged Gazidis on the obvious conflict of interest arising from his bonuses being based exclusively on profit.

Why has BSM not demanded price reductions at home games esp as more TV money is coming in . Of course the pathetic answer has been -well the club would not agree to it so what is the point in asking -that is the whole point of protest - making demands for concessions that the other party should but wont grant without a fight.

Sadly BSM has gone the way of all the other groups - meetings with Gazidis being kudos and an end in itself.

I repeat this post is a direct result of nobody from BSM responding to emails sent through its website
rolypoly

Re: HAS BSM SOLD OUT AND LOST ITS TEETH

Postby wilko331984 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:49 pm

What?

The BSM have been brilliant these past few months. They've been asking questions of the board and been questioning things in a very professional manner. Going in all guns blazing doesn't work, It just causes more problems.

Deep crisis? What deep crisis? Speak to Portsmouth, hearts etc, they'll tell you what a "deep crisis" is.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 pm

If you are unhappy with their efforts , why don't you write to Gazidis and ask the questions that you want answered. Please keep us up to date with his response.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby rolypoly » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:31 am

Potter

I have asked the questions. Unlike in the past he does not reply -how can he - its a fact his bonuses are based on profit and therefore he personally benefitted from sale of RVP - BSM have never challenged Gazidis about thisconflict of interest and that is because to do so would mean Gazidis will not speak to BSM - happy to do so if no awkward questions asked.

I am a lawyer of30 years experience. Any lawyer worth his salt would have checked the Suarez contract first - BSM will not challenge Gazidis about his obvious negligence

If you were in Gazidis shoes would you answer these questions - of course not if you can get away with silence.

Will any group ask these questions at next meeting with him -of course not

BSM claim some credit for a price freeze - a price freeze that was always going to happen - how does price freeze help those already priced out.

Since the protest march BSM have failed to follow it up and have just become another group not willing to rock the boat too much for fear of likes of Gazidis refusing any more cozy chats

And notice - nobody from BSM comes forward to answer my criticisms - like Gazidis they settle for silence as better albeit cowardly option.
rolypoly

Postby potter » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Then write to the BSM , keep us in touch.

potter
Forum Supporter

Postby doritobrother » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:19 am

Roly, I've asked you several times to not create topics in all caps.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:07 am

Don't know if Reg is about , so I thought I would link this.http://www.blackscarfafc.co.uk/view-fro ... wenger-out

potter
Forum Supporter

Postby 595 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:49 am

I suppose what passes for success nowadays , top 4 & a cup final suppresses dissent , imo the problem over the Arsenal is that the in ground crowd demographic has changed drastically in the last decade & appear to be content with where the clubs at , most of those who have been displaced seem happy to sit in the battle having a moan up but leaving the actual show of dissent to a handful of stalwarts , the demonstrations being sparsely attended make it easy for the club to dismiss it as a handful of disruptive charlatans .

Postby FOYS » Mon May 04, 2015 6:40 pm

595 wrote:I suppose what passes for success nowadays , top 4 & a cup final suppresses dissent , imo the problem over the Arsenal is that the in ground crowd demographic has changed drastically in the last decade & appear to be content with where the clubs at , most of those who have been displaced seem happy to sit in the battle having a moan up but leaving the actual show of dissent to a handful of stalwarts , the demonstrations being sparsely attended make it easy for the club to dismiss it as a handful of disruptive charlatans .

Totally agree 595.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Return to BSM Board