Forum Update

This is for the BSM to post links about their podcasts and other information.

Forum Update

Postby Steve » Tue May 29, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on here about whats going on etc so thought I would update you.

The forum as it is in terms of software used is now majorly out of date and is now a risk to both my server that it sits on and other sites I have.

I have decided to perform a major upgrade and update to the site and as such things will be a lot different to how they are now.

When you log in it would be advisable to use your email address and current password to enter the site. If that doesn't work then you can reset your password via the new site.

If you have any issues you can email me at info (at) thewebsitehoster.co.uk once the new version is up and running.

I will be keeping as much of the site as possible when I move it over.
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Steve
Site Admin

Forum Update

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:41 am

Steve wrote:Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on here about whats going on etc so thought I would update you.

The forum as it is in terms of software used is now majorly out of date and is now a risk to both my server that it sits on and other sites I have.

I have decided to perform a major upgrade and update to the site and as such things will be a lot different to how they are now.

When you log in it would be advisable to use your email address and current password to enter the site. If that doesn't work then you can reset your password via the new site.

If you have any issues you can email me at info (at) thewebsitehoster.co.uk once the new version is up and running.

I will be keeping as much of the site as possible when I move it over.

Ok Steve and thank you
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to BSM Board