Subscrition to the Forum.

Anything to do with the forum will be posted here.

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Dear posters,

Steve has to pay £220 per annum for this forum, which we all enjoy. This payment is due in July. At present we have approx £78 in the kitty. That means that there is a substantial shortfall between cash in hand, and, outgoings in July.

The money can come from one source only, as Steve has tried to raise funds in several other ways. Steve doesn't like getting out the begging bowl, but, I have no such qualms. If all registered on here paid £1 per annum, we would be fine. Sadly, there are some who refuse to contribute, so, the willing souls generally contribute more.

The ball is in our court. Do we want a forum? If we do, it has to be paid for. Come on, a £ is less than the cost of a pint. So, dig deep people.

Thanks for your generosity. Your forum needs you.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Tue May 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I dont even have a quid to spare at the moment. Absoutely broke. :crying: This annoys me everytime i log on, if i could donate you all know i would! When i've got some cash together i will defo be chucking some at the forum.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby doritobrother » Wed May 08, 2013 2:05 am

Will donate this weekend. I'm sure radford will cough up a twenty.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Postby 8 years of fa » Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

:biglol: :biglol:
Your team, your failure, your resignation!
8 years of fa
Forum Supporter

Re: Subscrition to the Forum.

Postby 8 years of fa » Wed May 08, 2013 2:44 pm

The donate button isnt working?
Your team, your failure, your resignation!
8 years of fa
Forum Supporter

Postby dropshort » Wed May 08, 2013 3:16 pm

Fix the button and I'll bung in a few quid. TGP is right and remember your not just keeping a forum running but helping to keep people like Radford and grammar nazis off the streets and in their secure units.
dropshort

Postby Gunner Girl » Wed May 08, 2013 3:34 pm

The Golden Phoenix wrote:Dear posters,

Steve has to pay £220 per annum for this forum, which we all enjoy. This payment is due in July. At present we have approx £78 in the kitty. That means that there is a substantial shortfall between cash in hand, and, outgoings in July.

The money can come from one source only, as Steve has tried to raise funds in several other ways. Steve doesn't like getting out the begging bowl, but, I have no such qualms. If all registered on here paid £1 per annum, we would be fine. Sadly, there are some who refuse to contribute, so, the willing souls generally contribute more.

The ball is in our court. Do we want a forum? If we do, it has to be paid for. Come on, a £ is less than the cost of a pint. So, dig deep people.

TGP you are right.

I always donate every year to keep this forum open and am just about to make another one.
Come on those of us that can afford it please make a donation.
You are my Arsenal my only Arsenal you make me happy when skies are grey you`ll never know dear how much I love you please don`t take my Arsenal away.
Gunner Girl
Forum Supporter

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Wed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

dropshort wrote:Fix the button and I'll bung in a few quid. TGP is right and remember your not just keeping a forum running but helping to keep people like Radford and grammar nazis off the streets and in their secure units.

Ha, ha. Just when I am down in the dumps, you make me chuckle.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Gunner Girl wrote:
The Golden Phoenix wrote:Dear posters,

TGP you are right.

I always donate every year to keep this forum open and am just about to make another one.
Come on those of us that can afford it please make a donation.

If everybody gave £1 per annum, we'd have more than enough. The money needs to be donated by July. That's about 30p per month, for this month, June, and, July. Come on people get your pennies together. I have just had an increase of 50p per month on my ECC pension, so, I can afford a minimum of £1 by July. :party:
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby Steve » Wed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I'll get the donate button fixed!
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Steve
Site Admin

Postby chunky_monkey » Wed May 08, 2013 7:34 pm

yeah i've been trying to put in £50 quid, but won't let me, but now you have pointed this out TGP, i would happy to pay my £1.00 instead
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby dropshort » Wed May 08, 2013 7:37 pm

chunky_monkey wrote:yeah i've been trying to put in £50 quid, but won't let me, but now you have pointed this out TGP, i would happy to pay my £1.00 instead

ha ha £50 quid! You get a night out with Arsene for that at any KFC of your choosing best hurry red member will be along with a higher bid he loves him!
dropshort

Postby chunky_monkey » Wed May 08, 2013 7:40 pm

dropshort wrote:
chunky_monkey wrote:yeah i've been trying to put in £50 quid, but won't let me, but now you have pointed this out TGP, i would happy to pay my £1.00 instead

ha ha £50 quid! You get a night out with Arsene for that at any KFC of your choosing best hurry red member will be along with a higher bid he loves him!

ok £50.00 quid, slight Exaggeration. i've just contributed my £1.00. :thumbs: that's my good deed for the year
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby dropshort » Wed May 08, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm with you chunky I've chipped in for my bezzy mate Radders as he's a bit skint at the moment what with having to pay for Maggies funeral and all that.
dropshort

Postby chunky_monkey » Wed May 08, 2013 7:46 pm

dropshort wrote:I'm with you chunky I've chipped in for my bezzy mate Radders as he's a bit skint at the moment what with having to pay for Maggies funeral and all that.

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol:
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:12 am

There's £5 towards it. Maybe if we had a forum supporter only area it would help towards getting more to pay?
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby doritobrother » Thu May 09, 2013 9:24 am

wilko331984 wrote:There's £5 towards it. Maybe if we had a forum supporter only area it would help towards getting more to pay?

Yeah, then we could talk about them behind their backs!
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:37 am

doritobrother wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:There's £5 towards it. Maybe if we had a forum supporter only area it would help towards getting more to pay?

Yeah, then we could talk about them behind their backs!

Good plan Batman! :applaude:
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby Steve » Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 am

I did offer that before but it was never taken up!
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Steve
Site Admin

Postby Red Snapper » Thu May 09, 2013 10:46 am

I will donate my prize money from Allguns if I win the predictor league :thumbs: :banana:
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Next

Return to Forum Announcements