Injuries

Discuss all things Arsenal

Re: Injuries

Postby Red Snapper » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:What happened to the bloke the club employed to find out why we get so many injuries? Is he another one stealing a living?


He got injured and will be out until Easter

:thumbs: :-D
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Re: Injuries

Postby Tenbob » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Red Snapper wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Red Snapper wrote:What happened to the bloke the club employed to find out why we get so many injuries? Is he another one stealing a living?


He got injured and will be out until Easter

:thumbs: :-D

:D
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
User avatar
Tenbob
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 1905
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Injuries

Postby louder » Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:58 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
Thynker wrote:
Denten wrote:Gabriel looks to be out for months rather than weeks.

We have to be unlucky with injuries.


Nothing to do with luck or lack thereof.
We've had a shocking injury record compared to other teams for many years now.


Not true. Numpty.


You are, quite possibly, the most deluded Arsenal fan I've ever seen. When will fans like you wake up and see what's happening in front of you? How many years must all this continue for it to click? It's worrying that certain sections of our fanbase are settling for absolute mediocrity.


Deluded ? OK, I'll get into this with you but, from recent history, it's likely you'll scurry off when it comes to finding the answer to a few questions.

What exactly am I deluded about, MOD ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Injuries

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:24 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
Thynker wrote:
Denten wrote:Gabriel looks to be out for months rather than weeks.

We have to be unlucky with injuries.


Nothing to do with luck or lack thereof.
We've had a shocking injury record compared to other teams for many years now.


Not true. Numpty.


You are, quite possibly, the most deluded Arsenal fan I've ever seen. When will fans like you wake up and see what's happening in front of you? How many years must all this continue for it to click? It's worrying that certain sections of our fanbase are settling for absolute mediocrity.


Deluded ? OK, I'll get into this with you but, from recent history, it's likely you'll scurry off when it comes to finding the answer to a few questions.

What exactly am I deluded about, MOD ?


Again, pot kettle. There's no bigger on here arguably that avoids questions. Everyone sees you avoid the questions so it really is pointless trying to act the big 'un.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5774
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Re: Injuries

Postby louder » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:46 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
Thynker wrote:
Denten wrote:Gabriel looks to be out for months rather than weeks.
We have to be unlucky with injuries.

Nothing to do with luck or lack thereof.
We've had a shocking injury record compared to other teams for many years now.

Not true. Numpty.

You are, quite possibly, the most deluded Arsenal fan I've ever seen. When will fans like you wake up and see what's happening in front of you? How many years must all this continue for it to click? It's worrying that certain sections of our fanbase are settling for absolute mediocrity.

Deluded ? OK, I'll get into this with you but, from recent history, it's likely you'll scurry off when it comes to finding the answer to a few questions.
What exactly am I deluded about, MOD ?

Again, pot kettle. There's no bigger on here arguably that avoids questions. Everyone sees you avoid the questions so it really is pointless trying to act the big 'un.


So you can't answer my question. Nice one.

Let's have a look at the bloke who claims that anyone who doesn't demand Wenger is sacked immediately is deluded - You claimed Sanchez was an Arsenal Legend. You wanted to see Ozil sold. You said Wenger would never win another trophy....just before he won back to back F.A. cups. You were given the title of MOD as you came across as a level-headed young man who defused some situations and didn't go looking for trouble. But since you've fancied yourself as one of the 'away boys' you barely post a word of sense. It's all hateful, senseless crap. Questions like - Why didn't Kos play but a load of other French players did ?? The answer is bloody obvious to anyone with half a brain ! You seem to have got caught up in regurgitating the sh*te you hear others spout. Well my advice to you is to take a step back, engage that once-considerate brain and at least try and have a sensible Arsenal chat. I'll answer any reasonable question you've got btw.

The option is still there to answer the question too.........................
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Injuries

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:55 am

A lot of those points are false, L. So that's not a fair start is it. I said Sanchez could be an Arsenal legend in the future. Must have been scoring domestically and in a cup final for me to say that. Wow shoot me. I said Wenger wouldn't win a major trophy again. And the rest of the post is utter garbage. I think I touched a nerve so we'll leave it at that :)
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5774
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Re: Injuries

Postby louder » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 am

ForeverRed wrote:A lot of those points are false, L. So that's not a fair start is it. I said Sanchez could be an Arsenal legend in the future. Must have been scoring domestically and in a cup final for me to say that. Wow shoot me. I said Wenger wouldn't win a major trophy again. And the rest of the post is utter garbage. I think I touched a nerve so we'll leave it at that :)


Now you're claiming you're past views are null and void ? You don't have a spine so touching a nerve of yours is unlikely.

Sanchez a legend but Ozil should've been sold ? Arsenal should hire you if they want major trophies :D
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Injuries

Postby Daz86 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Mustafi Was stretchered off in Germany game
______________________________________________________

Input Signiture here
Daz86
 
Posts: 571
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Injuries

Postby 79Clockender » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:14 pm

Daz86 wrote:Mustafi Was stretchered off in Germany game


He had an ankle knock but came back on and played the full 90 mins.
Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent - David Rocastle
User avatar
79Clockender
 
Posts: 1934
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Re: Injuries

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:04 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:A lot of those points are false, L. So that's not a fair start is it. I said Sanchez could be an Arsenal legend in the future. Must have been scoring domestically and in a cup final for me to say that. Wow shoot me. I said Wenger wouldn't win a major trophy again. And the rest of the post is utter garbage. I think I touched a nerve so we'll leave it at that :)


Now you're claiming you're past views are null and void ? You don't have a spine so touching a nerve of yours is unlikely.

Sanchez a legend but Ozil should've been sold ? Arsenal should hire you if they want major trophies :D


Definitely touched a nerve then :D

I said Sanchez COULD be an legend at the club and you'll do well to find an Arsenal fan that wasn't pissed off with Ozil in his first season.

You do have a terrible habit of twisting peoples words to suit your arguments, L.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5774
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Injuries

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:08 am

From Man U`s RedCafe Forum. About Jacks departure

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 78163b.jpg
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Injuries

Postby louder » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:18 am

ForeverRed wrote:I said Sanchez COULD be a legend at the club and you'll do well to find an Arsenal fan that wasn't pissed off with Ozil in his first season.


There's no twisting going on, FR. Both of the above occasions show you to have massively jumped the gun. You do it all the time ! You're right when you say you're not the only one though, there are plenty of fans around who do exactly the same. If you don't take offence to what I've just posted then you may come to the conclusion that I'm not far wrong this time.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Injuries

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:50 am

Koscielny is a big doubt for tomorrow with a badly swollen face. I don`t know if Gabriel is fit but even if he is I would prefer Holding to play along side Mustafi
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Injuries

Postby Red Snapper » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:35 pm

Is Debuchy still injured or out on loan? There's no talk of him replacing the rested Bellerin tomorrow, Only Jenks or Maitland Niles. I thought Debuchy was good and unlucky to lose his place through injury to the emerging, and now excellent, pacey Spaniard.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3946
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Re: Injuries

Postby Steve » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:27 am

H Bellerin Knock No Return Date
L Perez Ankle Injury December 10, 2016
T Walcott Hamstring Injury November 6, 2016
N Monreal Thigh November 6, 2016 Slight Doubt
S Cazorla Achilles Injury November 6, 2016 Major Doubt
C Akpom Back Injury January 14, 2017
P Mertesacker Knee Injury January 2, 2017
D Welbeck Cartilage Knee Injury January 22, 2017
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
User avatar
Steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: Hornchurch, Essex

Re: Injuries

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:24 am

Steve wrote:H Bellerin Knock No Return Date
L Perez Ankle Injury December 10, 2016
T Walcott Hamstring Injury November 6, 2016
N Monreal Thigh November 6, 2016 Slight Doubt
S Cazorla Achilles Injury November 6, 2016 Major Doubt
C Akpom Back Injury January 14, 2017
P Mertesacker Knee Injury January 2, 2017
D Welbeck Cartilage Knee Injury January 22, 2017


Our injury list is not too bad for Spurs my only worry is Cazorla and maybe Bellerin although AW said his injury is slight. The last two games Monreal played he got taken to the cleaners and I thought when Gibbs came in he played well so I would be happy to see him play Sunday. Walcott should be available and Perez and Akpom wouldn`t have played anyway.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Injuries

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Alexis Sanchez has a low grade muscle tear and is having tests in Chile but will not play against Uruguay. Hope to God he is ok for Man Utd
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Injuries

Postby German_Gooner » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Alexis Sanchez has a low grade muscle tear and is having tests in Chile but will not play against Uruguay. Hope to God he is ok for Man Utd


Any update on Sanchez? There are messages he might be out for a longer period.
Bellerin? did not train with the Spanish U21, any updates here?

Özil, won't play for Germany, but the German papers reporting that this had been agreed with Loew before (Hopefully no injury)
User avatar
German_Gooner
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Injuries

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm

German_Gooner wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Alexis Sanchez has a low grade muscle tear and is having tests in Chile but will not play against Uruguay. Hope to God he is ok for Man Utd[/quote

Any update on Sanchez? There are messages he might be out for a longer period.
Bellerin? did not train with the Spanish U21, any updates here?

Özil, won't play for Germany, but the German papers reporting that this had been agreed with Loew before (Hopefully no injury)



I did read a few days ago that AW asked JL not to play MO
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12176
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Injuries

Postby 8 years of fa » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Talk of Sanchez out for 6 weeks. Just what we dont need. It will be longer if our medical team are involved. Just talk but lets see.
Your team, your failure, your resignation!
User avatar
8 years of fa
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 2819
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm

PreviousNext


Return to Arsenal Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


cron