Midfielders

Discuss all things Arsenal

Midfielders

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:55 pm

Elneny, and, Le Coq seem to be getting better, and, better as a partnership, so, what will happen when some of our sick-notes return? What do you do with Cazorla? Ramsey? Wilshere? Arteta? Flamini? Rosicky?
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Re: Midfielders

Postby Red Snapper » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:06 pm

The last three, wave goodbye. Apart from that, it's not possible to have too many good players.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Midfielders

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:09 pm

The Golden Phoenix wrote:Elneny, and, Le Coq seem to be getting better, and, better as a partnership, so, what will happen when some of our sick-notes return? What do you do with Cazorla? Ramsey? Wilshere? Arteta? Flamini? Rosicky?

If it aint broke don`t fix it!
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby 79Clockender » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

Coquelin and Cazorla is a better midfield 2 than him and Elneny. Elneny has given us much needed balance though which seriously raises questions about Ramsey.
The last 3 are out in the summer, I'd give Wilshere 1 more year to prove himself and yes, I'd sell Ramsey.
Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent - David Rocastle
79Clockender

Midfielders

Postby radford149 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 pm

coq or kung fu coq as he's know to his friends is not the answer, there is no way he should be one of our stalwarts in the middle. squad player. santi should return with ramsey. the others should all be binned or shot.
radford149

Midfielders

Postby radford149 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 pm

i should add i'd keep bandy legs wilshire just for the pathetic headlines he generates. what a muppet
radford149

Midfielders

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Elneny has been fantastic so far. A very intelligent, mature midfielder.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Midfielders

Postby Tenbob » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:22 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Elneny has been fantastic so far. A very intelligent, mature midfielder.

Agree I think it was RR who said he reminds him of Gilberto.
Early days but what I have seen I like.
As for who plays with him I think Carzola is class and has proved he has the intelligence to play In that role.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:25 pm

79Clockender wrote:Coquelin and Cazorla is a better midfield 2 than him and Elneny. Elneny has given us much needed balance though which seriously raises questions about Ramsey.
The last 3 are out in the summer, I'd give Wilshere 1 more year to prove himself and yes, I'd sell Ramsey.

Agree about Wilshire and Ramsey
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:00 pm

Controversial, I know, but Xhaka is growing on me. I'm starting to see what he brings.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:41 pm

louder wrote:Controversial, I know, but Xhaka is growing on me. I'm starting to see what he brings.

I`m afraid he is not growing on me I would start Elneny before him every time
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Midfielders

Postby Thynker » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:39 am

Xhaka is fucking shit.
Get rid

Id have Elneny holding and Wilshere and Ramsey in front
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:56 pm

louder wrote:Controversial, I know, but Xhaka is growing on me. I'm starting to see what he brings.

I would love to know what you see he brings to the team Louder.
He's like a young Garath Barry (the now version)but slower and less agile.
The boy can't tackle ,run,head or pass the ball ,otherwise he's great.
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Tenbob wrote:

:D
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
Tenbob wrote:

Afternoon, you two !

I'm taking into account that the rest of the team aren't great at the moment, and this goes for their movement off the ball too (Something that a player in Xhaka's position relies on). I also posted my comments before the Milan win, so nothing to do with the past couple of wins.
His willingness to cover the FBs and CBs against Watford yesterday was outstanding. He's been working extremely hard through this difficult spell as well. His passing ability, both short and long, is obvious, although the movement of his fellow strugglers hasn't been the best either ( Ozil suffers with the same issue too). He will do some dirty work by sticking his foot in (Something we miss in our squad). He never goes hiding and always shows for the ball. He does make errors, but show me a player who doesn't. He also loses possession at times, but then helps retain possession at other difficult times. He's very composed on the ball and appears to try and make the right pass. He seems to be a real team player, and this is what we need.

Again, as with Ozil, Arsenal will only see the best from the talented players they have when the majority of the team are playing somewhere near their best. I think he could be an important player for us over the next few years.

I like him.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm

louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Tenbob wrote:

Afternoon, you two !

I'm taking into account that the rest of the team aren't great at the moment, and this goes for their movement off the ball too (Something that a player in Xhaka's position relies on). I also posted my comments before the Milan win, so nothing to do with the past couple of wins.
His willingness to cover the FBs and CBs against Watford yesterday was outstanding. He's been working extremely hard through this difficult spell as well. His passing ability, both short and long, is obvious, although the movement of his fellow strugglers hasn't been the best either ( Ozil suffers with the same issue too). He will do some dirty work by sticking his foot in (Something we miss in our squad). He never goes hiding and always shows for the ball. He does make errors, but show me a player who doesn't. He also loses possession at times, but then helps retain possession at other difficult times. He's very composed on the ball and appears to try and make the right pass. He seems to be a real team player, and this is what we need.

Again, as with Ozil, Arsenal will only see the best from the talented players they have when the majority of the team are playing somewhere near their best. I think he could be an important player for us over the next few years.

I like him.

Your not his agent are you louder?
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Tenbob wrote:

Afternoon, you two !

I like him.

We must have the wrong player I'm talking about the Switzerland international of Albanian birth.
Who ever your talking about ill sign him tomorrow.
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Tenbob wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
Tenbob wrote:

Afternoon, you two !

I like him.

We must have the wrong player I'm talking about the Switzerland international of Albanian birth.
Who ever your talking about ill sign him tomorrow.

It's all about perspective , fellas. And opinion of course :D
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:57 pm

He played well again.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:40 am

He's found his niche , Italian football, let's hope a serial A team wants him.
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Next

Return to Arsenal Chat