Season Ticket Renewals

Discuss all things Arsenal

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Tue May 02, 2017 8:23 am

It is nearly time for Kronke to mug us off, again.

Renewals should not be demanded until we know:
1. Who will be the manager next season.
2. If we are in the CL.

If we are not ( as I suspect ) in the CL, they should remove the 7 cup games element from our STs. Let punters decide whether they want to watch any cup games. The ones that we are forced to pay for, cannot be got rid off for love nor money. Even if one can sell them, we are further mugged off, because the club charge us 10% ( for doing nothing, as it is done online ), then they mug off the buyer by charging full price, plus booking fee.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Allgunsblazin » Tue May 02, 2017 9:56 am

When do they want payment by?
The Arsenal 5 The Scum 2, 26th February 2012 and 17th November 2012.
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Gunnersaurus » Tue May 02, 2017 12:28 pm

If you want more time past June 1st, just apply to move seats, takes them 5-6 weeks to start looking at those and you don't have to accept any move.

I'll renew regardless as my kid loves going and his mind is not warped (yet) but if you wanted more time to see if Wenger stays or not the this will buy you some time.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Allgunsblazin » Tue May 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Thought it was G....
I have finally got my Silver membership and came across it accidentally on the website as they have completed the lists, so that along with my Travel Club membership gives me more flexibility and I do not have to fork out for those silly cup games...
So I will get the card in June or July but it seems they are getting their act together and they are very helpful, cannot do enough for you...
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter

Re: Season Ticket Renewals

Postby ArsenalMill » Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Allgunsblazin wrote:Thought it was G....
I have finally got my Silver membership and came across it accidentally on the website as they have completed the lists, so that along with my Travel Club membership gives me more flexibility and I do not have to fork out for those silly cup games...
So I will get the card in June or July but it seems they are getting their act together and they are very helpful, cannot do enough for you...

Funny I got my silver through this year as well I do wonder if it's s coincidence or related to an expected drop in ST take up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
ArsenalMill

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby BF1 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 am

So now that we know we will not be in the Champions League I wonder how they are going to work the games for the Europa cup? The previous allocation of 7 games for FA Cup and Champions league could be consumed by February based on Man Utd's Europa and FA Cup fixtures for 2016/7 season.

I think we should do as every other club does and have a season ticket that applies to just Premier league games.
BF1

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby BF1 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Just had an email to say that the season tickets are open for renewal.

The cost is £1197.06 (North Bank Upper Tier) and takes into account a £174.50 deduction for Europa league ticket cost and a cup credit.

Comprises 19 home games and the first 7 Europa / FA Cup games.

However, when I logged in I found that the renewal cost isn't showing my TX credits!

Have until 8th June to renew.
BF1

Postby Dangarys Corinthians » Mon May 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Got mine too, I think if I remember from last year the TX credits come off right near the end before you complete.

I think it's an absolute farce they are forcing us to go to the 3 group games, they should be optional and £10/£20 like league cup games! There is an extra round in the Europa League after the group stage too, so come the round of 16, QF (if we get that far) the credits will have run out and the club will earn the money back that way from ST holders who purchase their seats, probably charging Cat A prices for a CL dropout team!
Dangarys Corinthians

Postby BF1 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Dangarys Corinthians wrote:Got mine too, I think if I remember from last year the TX credits come off right near the end before you complete.

I simulated a purchase of my ticket but the price remained the same. Something isn't right and I will call the club.
BF1

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Tue May 23, 2017 9:48 pm

Dangarys Corinthians wrote:Got mine too, I think if I remember from last year the TX credits come off right near the end before you complete.

I think it's an absolute farce they are forcing us to go to the 3 group games, they should be optional and £10/£20 like league cup games! There is an extra round in the Europa League after the group stage too, so come the round of 16, QF (if we get that far) the credits will have run out and the club will earn the money back that way from ST holders who purchase their seats, probably charging Cat A prices for a CL dropout team!

I second that. Diabolical that we are forced to pay up front for the Ropey League. It is equivalent to the EFL cup.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Season Ticket Renewals

Postby Allgunsblazin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:34 pm

You would have thought some arsehole in the ivory tower including Lord greedy bollocks Wenger would have said " you know what maybe we should leave Europa Group games out of the ST"...
However Sir Chips would have choked on his caviar quaffing and saying " no fucking way, let them eat cake"....
Allgunsblazin
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat