Sydney v Arse

Discuss all things Arsenal

Sydney v Arse

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 am

Lacazette scores!
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sydney v Arse

Postby FOYS » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:12 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Lacazette scores!

Showed Walcott how to finish.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Sydney v Arse

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:38 pm

FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Lacazette scores!

Showed Walcott how to finish.


Just seen the highlights and your right about Theo he should of had a double hat-trick. Hope you are keeping well FOYS
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Sydney v Arse

Postby FOYS » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Lacazette scores!

Showed Walcott how to finish.


Just seen the highlights and your right about Theo he should of had a double hat-trick. Hope you are keeping well FOYS


I'm pretty good thanks RR :thumbs:
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Sydney v Arse

Postby FOYS » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 pm

FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Lacazette scores!

Showed Walcott how to finish.


Just seen the highlights and your right about Theo he should of had a double hat-trick. Hope you are keeping well FOYS


I'm pretty good thanks RR :thumbs:


My apologies RR for not asking how you are. Hope you are well.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6037
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Sydney v Arse

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 am

FOYS wrote:
FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Lacazette scores!

Showed Walcott how to finish.


Just seen the highlights and your right about Theo he should of had a double hat-trick. Hope you are keeping well FOYS


I'm pretty good thanks RR :thumbs:


My apologies RR for not asking how you are. Hope you are well.


I`m good thank you mate
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT



Return to Arsenal Chat



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 20 guests


cron