****Arsenal vs Bournemouth****PL-Official Thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:44 am

Well, the internationals are nearly over, and, it's back to the PL. Very happy to see that Kronke, and his board made a healthy profit in the window. That's what it's all about.

Meanwhile in the parallel zone, that we call FOOTBALL, Wenger, and, his boys are back from their holidays to far-flung exotic places. More of the same for us . Will we rise to the challenge of the mighty Bournemouth? Will the challenge of the fake money being waved by a few hardy souls be too much for the poor delicate flowers that masquerade as our football team? " Footballistically ", I have lost the will to care. Didn't even buy my seat against Doncaster Rovers Belles ( hope I am right, and, that we are playing against their ladies team, or we could get tonked by a lower league team ). Oh well, ever onward, and, upward. At least the game is at the right time, on the right day. Wenger Out!
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:33 am

I feel a bit sorry for Bournemouth I think they will reap the whirlwind
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:26 am

Rainham Red wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Bournemouth I think they will reap the whirlwind

Our shower of fairies are incapable of breaking wind. Just a puff blows them away.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:00 am

The Golden Phoenix wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:I feel a bit sorry for Bournemouth I think they will reap the whirlwind

Our shower of fairies are incapable of breaking wind. Just a puff blows them away.

:lol:
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: ****Arsenal vs Bournemouth****PL-Official Thread

Postby Tenbob » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Don't know what to expect, will the players show some spunk and blow Bournemouth away of turn up with a Lilly liver attitude and get turned over,who knows who cares !!!
I would shake it up and start with
Ospina
Kos BFG Monreal
Bellerin Wilshire Coq koslinac
Sanchez
Giroud. Lacazette
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Gunner Girl » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Really don`t know what to expect from this game to be honest.
We could either blow Bournemouth away 3 or 4 nil, or we could get tonked 3 or 4 nil.

Just don`t know with this team anymore.
You are my Arsenal my only Arsenal you make me happy when skies are grey you`ll never know dear how much I love you please don`t take my Arsenal away.
Gunner Girl
Forum Supporter

Postby Gunnersaurus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:16 am

Hard to underestimate Bournmouth, they are in a much need of the points as we are after a slow start, we've struggled against team like this, expecting a tough game and hate to think what it would be like in there if more points are dropped.

Need to score early and get to HT on top or the atmosphere will turn very quickly when you think of the club's transfer business.

Feel another Villa at H atmosphere on the cards in the opening day of that season.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter

Re: ****Arsenal vs Bournemouth****PL-Official Thread

Postby Tenbob » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:41 am

All comfortable yesterday from the opposition to the way the players performed and the three points.
Can't knock em for doing what they should .
Bigger test and more interesting Is Chelsea away next Sunday.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:44 am

Just seen the highlights for the 1st time - looks a pretty straight forward reaction. But we played well at Liverpool for a while - until they stopped us playing. This team needs to knuckle down against the strong sides as we aren't quite good enough to play expansive football against everyone yet.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat