****Arsenal vs Brighton****PL-Official Thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:08 am

A lot of the " big boys " were well, and, truly rested on Thursday, so they should be raring to go. Perhaps they learnt about commitment, and, joie de vivre from the kids. Definitely nothing to learn about defending, from our defence. This should be an Arsenal victory, but, we do need goals to boost our poor goal difference. I would start Jack, and, definitely give Reiss some time on, as well. COME ON YOU GUNNERS.

Incidentally, if one looks at the weather forecast heavy rain is predicted, so, will it be Gene Kelly, and, Debbie Reynolds, or, will it be The Everley Brothers?
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Re: ****Arsenal vs Brighton****PL-Official Thread

Postby potter » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:15 am

Took me a few minutes to get " Crying in the rain " but there you go. By rights this should be a turn up and win but then again this is the Arsenal.

1 nil , 3 points lets go home. Will do me.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:39 am

Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:39 pm

potter wrote:Took me a few minutes to get " Crying in the rain " but there you go. By rights this should be a turn up and win but then again this is the Arsenal.

1 nil , 3 points lets go home. Will do me.

Shame on you Harry. Everly Brothers, best ever. I think he will start Jack, and, the magic from last night will continue.
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:20 pm

I would love to see him pick Jack Wheelchair over Ozil.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby ROCK GOONER » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 pm

I think he shoukd start jack, cos he is probably the only one who is prepared to turn and run at defences. His range of passing is much better than ramseys

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
ROCK GOONER

Postby 595 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:05 pm

I'd start Jack all day long but at the expense of Ramsey , come on FFS Ramsey has been our best player last few league games , gets in positions ,makes great runs , Jack needs to start instead of Elnenny or Xhaka , both are too pedestrian & without a creative brain , Ozil needs to stay parked on the bench.

Postby Tenbob » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:42 pm

Balance of the team is a lot better without Ozil,saying at I thought we were quite poor yesterday and not convincing .
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat