Crystal Palace v Arsenal Official next match thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:07 am

No excuses about being tired as we play on Thursday.
Palace are unpredictable but have enough pace to cause us the usual problems in defence.
Same questions as per .will Sanchez turn up , can Kos get his form back, will the midfield cover the defence.
Will Xhaka piss off and let a footballer take his place.
On Palace I really like Zaha and think he would be an massive upgrade on Iwobi and possible replacement for Sanchez.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Gunner Girl » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:07 pm

I have got a bad feeling about this one due to the utter shambles there last season COME ON U GUNNERS do not let us down
You are my Arsenal my only Arsenal you make me happy when skies are grey you`ll never know dear how much I love you please don`t take my Arsenal away.
Gunner Girl
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:53 pm

We really should be beating teams like Palace and WBA if we don`t the whole bunch should be sacked
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:13 pm

We should really have been at least three up in the first half we completely out-played Palace but for some reason sat back early in the second half and when they equalised we were under pressure. However, a couple of goals from Sanchez looked like victory was assured but then we conceded again. We really need to strengthen our defence in January. I thought Wilshere was excellent and his thirty yard pass for the third goal was brilliant. The press are making a fuss about some of our players not going to congratulate Sanchez on his goals and Thierry Henry says there are divisions in our dressing room.
Zaha looked decent and I wouldn`t mind if he came to Arsenal but he would have to change his hair style it looked as if someone had put a birds nest on his head.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Rainham Red wrote:We should really have been at least three up in the first half we completely out-played Palace but for some reason sat back early in the second half and when they equalised we were under pressure. However, a couple of goals from Sanchez looked like victory was assured but then we conceded again. We really need to strengthen our defence in January. I thought Wilshere was excellent and his thirty yard pass for the third goal was brilliant. The press are making a fuss about some of our players not going to congratulate Sanchez on his goals and Thierry Henry says there are divisions in our dressing room.
Zaha looked decent and I wouldn`t mind if he came to Arsenal but he would have to change his hair style it looked as if someone had put a birds nest on his head.

Agree with all
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Re: Crystal Palace v Arsenal Official next match thread

Postby potter » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Zaha joins Arsenal and gets 2 m,atch ban for simulation .

Headline prediction
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat