Elneny

Discuss all things Arsenal

Elneny

Postby 595 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 am

He’s got to be right up there amongst the worst I’ve seen pull on the shirt in almost 50 years , certainly of those brought for decent dough another example of how Wenger has lost the plot , leaving a legacy of below average players .

Re: Elneny

Postby Tenbob » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:13 pm

Xhaka for me,a total waste of space.
Can't head,can't tackle, makes Mertasaker look athletic,and gives the ball away.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Tenbob wrote:Xhaka for me,a total waste of space.
Can't head,can't tackle, makes Mertasaker look athletic,and gives the ball away.

I agree Tenbob I would rather Elneny play than Xhaka
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Elneny is a neat and tidy player very similar to Denilson . Moves the ball around but needs someone to do the clever stuff .
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Can anyone actually believe Arsenal fans are debating who's the better of Elneny or Xhaka as The Club's CM ? Both are bang average at best.

Wenger, what have you done !? :-(
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Elneny

Postby Gunnersaurus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Don't know what happened with Xhaka, watched him in the Euros after he signed and thought he looked good, starts playing for Arsenal and looks like he's a trainwreck, very disappointing.

Elneny is very basic, think he'd be ok if he had a run of games but is not Arsenal quality, mid table player.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter

Elneny

Postby RedWithWhiteSleeves » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:28 am

Gunnersaurus wrote:Don't know what happened with Xhaka, watched him in the Euros after he signed and thought he looked good, starts playing for Arsenal and looks like he's a trainwreck, very disappointing.

Elneny is very basic, think he'd be ok if he had a run of games but is not Arsenal quality, mid table player.

Unfortunately, that makes him Arsenal quality at this point in time
RedWithWhiteSleeves

Return to Arsenal Chat