Jack Wilshere

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Re: Jack Wilshere

Postby Northern Gooner » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I wouldn't say I agree with him smoking but they are making to big a deal about it, he isn't struggling because he's unfit he's struggling because he has weak ankles. If he stays fit and helps us win things next season truthfully will any Arsenal fan care if he smokes or has a drink and a laugh while on holiday! For a footballer that is tame.
Northern Gooner

Jack Wilshere

Postby louder » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:39 am

McCarthy's better than Jack, according a journo in the Telegraph. :shrug:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Hobart » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:49 am

Not sure I'm buying the love in with jack after the City game. I thought he was fairly average to poor with one moment of genius.
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hobart
Forum Supporter

Postby German_Gooner » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:06 am

Hobart wrote:Not sure I'm buying the love in with jack after the City game. I thought he was fairly average to poor with one moment of genius.

average to poor???

Sorry, I don't share this view at all.
For me he had an excellent game and he was the driving force going
forward.
German_Gooner
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:02 am

Tend to agree with Hobart on this , Jack gives the impression of being assertive in the middle with his surging runs etc but often he holds the ball too long and gets caught in possession a lot . He has moments of genius as well which compensate but overall as much as I want him to be , he's not there yet. The topic of conversation yesterday in our block was whether we can afford Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil in the same line up.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:45 am

He had a bloody good game yesterday.
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:07 am

Hobart wrote:Not sure I'm buying the love in with jack after the City game. I thought he was fairly average to poor with one moment of genius.

Should`ve gone to Specsavers
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:29 am

Should`ve gone to Specsavers

Not sure , you are at one end and I am at the other , maybe we see different things in different ways and probably both differently to those that watch on television. I conceded earlier that he had moments of brilliance yesterday but he still got caught on the ball too often for my liking as he holds on for the second tackle and both he and Ramsey were not moving the ball quickly enough and got too close to each other making any number of 2 /3 yard passes . Ozil however , I wasn't certain that he was there until he moved inside about 10 minutes from time and it's him that I would move to one side for either Cazorla or the Ox.

potter
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 pm

potter wrote:Should`ve gone to Specsavers

Not sure , you are at one end and I am at the other , maybe we see different things in different ways and probably both differently to those that watch on television. I conceded earlier that he had moments of brilliance yesterday but he still got caught on the ball too often for my liking as he holds on for the second tackle and both he and Ramsey were not moving the ball quickly enough and got too close to each other making any number of 2 /3 yard passes . Ozil however , I wasn't certain that he was there until he moved inside about 10 minutes from time and it's him that I would move to one side for either Cazorla or the Ox.

What you say is true potter we all see things differently but I thought he had his best game for ages.As for Ozil I can`t understand that a player who before he came to us was considered the best No.10 in the world and when he left RM Ronaldo was really upset.He is not a wide player and doesn`t provide any help for the Left Back.I would try him in the middle to dictate play but surely AW knows this.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
potter wrote:Should`ve gone to Specsavers

What you say is true potter we all see things differently but I thought he had his best game for ages.As for Ozil I can`t understand that a player who before he came to us was considered the best No.10 in the world and when he left RM Ronaldo was really upset.He is not a wide player and doesn`t provide any help for the Left Back.I would try him in the middle to dictate play but surely AW knows this.

He's too stubborn to change the system RR.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Jack Wilshere

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:38 am

According to one of my papers Jack has had a setback and will be out until March.Hope that is not true
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Jack Wilshere

Postby FOYS » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:13 pm

Rainham Red wrote:According to one of my papers Jack has had a setback and will be out until March.Hope that is not true

SSN said they have spoken to Arsenal and that it's not true. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see mate.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Jack Wilshere

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:19 pm

FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:According to one of my papers Jack has had a setback and will be out until March.Hope that is not true

SSN said they have spoken to Arsenal and that it's not true. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see mate.

Hope for the best
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Great to see him back and running at players, hope we aren't stupid enough to sell him to Man city.
Northern Gooner

Postby FOYS » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:29 pm

Another top notch performance today for England. Well done JW!!
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby potter » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Interesting comment about shooting where he said implied that he is not encouraged to shoot at Arsenal.

potter
Forum Supporter

Jack Wilshere

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:42 pm

He's been on fire for England the past 7 or so games. Let's hope he has a good pre season and hits the ground running into the next campaign.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:46 pm

FOYS wrote:Another top notch performance today for England. Well done JW!!

Agreed.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Jack Wilshere

Postby Rainham Red » Sat May 07, 2016 7:46 am

Jack in trouble again, rowing with his elderly neighbour, Police called. He will never learn.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Jack Wilshere

Postby ForeverRed » Sat May 07, 2016 7:57 am

Should have not just snatched City's hand off in the Summer but broke it in the process. Talented player when on top form and fit but that isn't regular enough. Should have been cashed in on.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews