Giroud.

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Giroud.

Postby radford149 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Giroud is a bit of an enigma a few games games not very good and then a very good game like against West Ham.I have decided to give him to next season before making any judgements


oooooooooooooooooo ark at you, king Solomon
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Giroud.

Postby doritobrother » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:45 am

FOYS wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
RedWithWhiteSleeves wrote:Was wondering if anyone else thinks (dispite his lack of threat atm) he's looking slightly more confident? His passes and ludicrous shots seem born of a belief in his ability rather than vain attempt. Yes i know he still needs to stop being such a flange, just wondering about that point.


The point is he isn`t good enough


I'm starting to agree but then again, the dutch cnut wasn't all that until the last 2 seasons. Let's just see how he gets on to the end of the season, he's still got a few goals to his name.


Decent enough for 2nd choice but that's all for me.


+1
I would rather see the Aussiedler given a chance to play up top.


What is the Aussiedler???
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Giroud.

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Giroud is a bit of an enigma a few games games not very good and then a very good game like against West Ham.I have decided to give him to next season before making any judgements


oooooooooooooooooo ark at you, king Solomon


:lol:
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12275
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Giroud.

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 pm

doritobrother wrote:
FOYS wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
RedWithWhiteSleeves wrote:Was wondering if anyone else thinks (dispite his lack of threat atm) he's looking slightly more confident? His passes and ludicrous shots seem born of a belief in his ability rather than vain attempt. Yes i know he still needs to stop being such a flange, just wondering about that point.


The point is he isn`t good enough


I'm starting to agree but then again, the dutch cnut wasn't all that until the last 2 seasons. Let's just see how he gets on to the end of the season, he's still got a few goals to his name.


Decent enough for 2nd choice but that's all for me.


+1
I would rather see the Aussiedler given a chance to play up top.


What is the Aussiedler???


I can hardly type for laughing :biglol:
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12275
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Giroud.

Postby FOYS » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 pm

doritobrother wrote:
FOYS wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
RedWithWhiteSleeves wrote:Was wondering if anyone else thinks (dispite his lack of threat atm) he's looking slightly more confident? His passes and ludicrous shots seem born of a belief in his ability rather than vain attempt. Yes i know he still needs to stop being such a flange, just wondering about that point.


The point is he isn`t good enough


I'm starting to agree but then again, the dutch cnut wasn't all that until the last 2 seasons. Let's just see how he gets on to the end of the season, he's still got a few goals to his name.


Decent enough for 2nd choice but that's all for me.


+1
I would rather see the Aussiedler given a chance to play up top.


What is the Aussiedler???


No Db, it's nothing to do with being from the land of Skippy ;)

It's a person who was born in Poland but their Paternal Great-Grandparents were German citizens before WW2.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Re: Giroud.

Postby doritobrother » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:46 am

FOYS wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
FOYS wrote:I would rather see the Aussiedler given a chance to play up top.


What is the Aussiedler???


No Db, it's nothing to do with being from the land of Skippy ;)

It's a person who was born in Poland but their Paternal Great-Grandparents were German citizens before WW2.


Oh, I thought I was being insulted for a minute!
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Giroud.

Postby radford149 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:15 pm

let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Giroud.

Postby wilko331984 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:45 pm

radford149 wrote:let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER
definately not starting from the bench most days but agree with the rest. He's not used properly either. Imo he's suited to 4-4-2, with podolski up there with him they could be an excellent partnership (but that's just my opinion).
User avatar
wilko331984
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Giroud.

Postby doritobrother » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:27 am

radford149 wrote:let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER


And therein lies the problem. A decent player, but is he good enough to lead the line at Arsenal?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Giroud.

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:32 pm

He maybe a decent player Radders, but he is DEFO not RVP's replacement.

Unfortunately Wenger thinks he is :wits:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Giroud.

Postby radford149 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:31 am

doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER


And therein lies the problem. A decent player, but is he good enough to lead the line at Arsenal?


yes, until we get someone better
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Giroud.

Postby louder » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm

doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER

And therein lies the problem. A decent player, but is he good enough to lead the line at Arsenal?


He can improve as most players do at Arsenal.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Giroud.

Postby louder » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:40 pm

ForeverRed wrote:He maybe a decent player Radders, but he is DEFO not RVP's replacement.
Unfortunately Wenger thinks he is :wits:


Currently he IS the dutchman's replacement. It's his first season. He can, and probably will, improve.

If that dutchman was half the player when he arrived that he was when he left then Wenger would never have got him for the £2.5m (ish) that we paid for him. Wenger made that dutchman, and he has made plenty of others.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Giroud.

Postby FOYS » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:55 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:He maybe a decent player Radders, but he is DEFO not RVP's replacement.
Unfortunately Wenger thinks he is :wits:


Currently he IS the dutchman's replacement. It's his first season. He can, and probably will, improve.

If that dutchman was half the player when he arrived that he was when he left then Wenger would never have got him for the £2.5m (ish) that we paid for him. Wenger made that dutchman, and he has made plenty of others.


And The Arsenal made Wenger.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Giroud.

Postby louder » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 am

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:He maybe a decent player Radders, but he is DEFO not RVP's replacement.
Unfortunately Wenger thinks he is :wits:

Currently he IS the dutchman's replacement. It's his first season. He can, and probably will, improve.
If that dutchman was half the player when he arrived that he was when he left then Wenger would never have got him for the £2.5m (ish) that we paid for him. Wenger made that dutchman, and he has made plenty of others.

And The Arsenal made Wenger.


Thus, Wenger is made.

(At last ! You post an interesting comment :banana: :thumbs:)
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Giroud.

Postby doritobrother » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:41 am

louder wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:let me just say again that he is only four goals behind the fake footballer walnut and he starts from the bench most days. DECENT PLAYER

And therein lies the problem. A decent player, but is he good enough to lead the line at Arsenal?


He can improve as most players do at Arsenal.


Sure, but in the meantime we have a striker that will probably get around 15 goals a season. I think we need better if we're going to realistically challenge for the league.

I like Giroud and I want him at the club, I just think he's a 2nd choice striker.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Giroud.

Postby doritobrother » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:42 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:He maybe a decent player Radders, but he is DEFO not RVP's replacement.
Unfortunately Wenger thinks he is :wits:


Currently he IS the dutchman's replacement. It's his first season. He can, and probably will, improve.

If that dutchman was half the player when he arrived that he was when he left then Wenger would never have got him for the £2.5m (ish) that we paid for him. Wenger made that dutchman, and he has made plenty of others.


But when RVP was improving/injured we had other strikers who were doing the business. Who do we have right now?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Giroud.

Postby Steve » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Woeful v Everton. Should have scored 4.
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
User avatar
Steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: Hornchurch, Essex

Giroud.

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:55 pm

absolute wanker
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Re: Giroud.

Postby Northern Gooner » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm

I've stuck up for him a lot but today he was so frustrating messed up so many things and had at least 2 really easy chances where he should of at least getting it on target. Then he doesn't even seem to care that he's messing up. Still his first season so I'm not saying get rid but Podolski should be our man through the middle.
User avatar
Northern Gooner
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

PreviousNext


Return to Player Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


cron