Maybe the rumours in Spain of his return there in January are true
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Re: Cazorla

Postby wilko331984 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:00 pm

potter wrote:Maybe the rumours in Spain of his return there in January are true
really hope not because when on form I'd rate him up there with the best! He just needs some freedom to roam again. That's when he is at his best. The left wing doesn't suit him.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:14 pm

potter wrote:Maybe the rumours in Spain of his return there in January are true

told ya all, about 3 months ago. :thumbs:
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Northern Gooner wrote:Has Santi upset Wenger? I know he's off form but he's been an unused sub in the last 2 games and today we were creating nothing and yet he didn't get on when he could of made the difference.

will play against West Ham, i've been told
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby Daz86 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:41 pm

I believe he is starting to show glimpses of himself again. On the up

Input Signiture here
Daz86

Cazorla

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 am

Daz86 wrote:I believe he is starting to show glimpses of himself again. On the up

Yep! he was good against Spurs
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby louder » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:58 am

Wasn't our player of the season for no reason. Class player in nearly every department.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby I Believe Overall » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:21 am

His movement on the ball is amazing. With both feet and a tiny movement to get out of trouble without ever looking like he'd lose the ball.

I hope we can teach our kids how to play like that in the future.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby louder » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:36 pm

I Believe Overall wrote:His movement on the ball is amazing. With both feet and a tiny movement to get out of trouble without ever looking like he'd lose the ball.
I hope we can teach our kids how to play like that in the future.

It's unusal to see a player take a free kick from 25 yds out with his right foot and then run across and take the corner with his left. I love it.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:06 pm

I love the little fella. Hopefully he train his kids up to play for us in years to come. :)
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:51 pm

Ozil gets so much stick for being lazy but for me Cazorla is worse he doesn't track back either and even in midfield it's very rare when he puts a tackle in or closes a man down just seems to jog about. Even going forward he doesn't make runs into the box as often as he should. He's really disappointing me this season he's been a shadow of the player we had last season.
Northern Gooner

Postby chunky_monkey » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

i thought tonight he was immense and ran his little socks off for 90 mins
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby 595 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:47 am

Anonymous against a strong Chelsea side yesterday , for me he falls well short of the standard of midfielder required , our midfield was awful yesterday & Chelsea roamed where they wanted , Cazorla is another Arshavin , decent against poor sides but disappears against any decent quality.

Cazorla

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 am

He's not a winger. It's another case of Wenger playing them in the wrong position. It's the same with Podolski, he's the best finisher at the club, but he's played on the wing.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm

595 wrote:Anonymous against a strong Chelsea side yesterday , for me he falls well short of the standard of midfielder required , our midfield was awful yesterday & Chelsea roamed where they wanted , Cazorla is another Arshavin , decent against poor sides but disappears against any decent quality.

I completely agree he's annoying me more and more as the season goes on, I think everyone focusing on Ozil and saying how badly he's doing is taking away from Santi who for me has been worse. I compared him to Hleb he was another who always went missing in the tough games.
Northern Gooner

Cazorla

Postby citizenerased » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 pm

ForeverRed wrote:He's not a winger. It's another case of Wenger playing them in the wrong position. It's the same with Podolski, he's the best finisher at the club, but he's played on the wing.

he was the best player outside barca and real in his final season in la liga, playing on the right wing.
citizenerased

Cazorla

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Santi has told a foreign newspaper that he came to Arsenal to win trophies and if by the time his contract expires (two years) he will look elsewhere
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Santi has told a foreign newspaper that he came to Arsenal to win trophies and if by the time his contract expires (two years) he will look elsewhere

He should shut his gob and do his talking on the pitch. He's had a crap season overall imo.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby 595 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:25 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:Santi has told a foreign newspaper that he came to Arsenal to win trophies and if by the time his contract expires (two years) he will look elsewhere

He should shut his gob and do his talking on the pitch. He's had a crap season overall imo.

He's got some front , disappears against any half decent opposition then come out with BS like this interview , he's never going to take us to challenge for trophies , Wenger should bin him off this summer.

Cazorla

Postby citizenerased » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:34 pm

595 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

He's got some front , disappears against any half decent opposition then come out with BS like this interview , he's never going to take us to challenge for trophies , Wenger should bin him off this summer.

lol

pair of clowns

he's the only one telling it like it is.

much happier to hear this than the usual nonsense about how sorry they all are and how they're learning from their lessons.
citizenerased

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews