Cazorla

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Re: Cazorla

Postby chunky_monkey » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:20 pm

I can't blame Cazorla, he's top midfielder just like Cesc, Nasri and RVP, who wanted to win things and clearly became disilluisoned at the Arsenal. Won't be long before Ozil is saying the same thing

i think it says more about the club and Wenger than it does about Cazorla
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:24 pm

chunky_monkey wrote:I can't blame Cazorla, he's top midfielder just like Cesc, Nasri and RVP, who wanted to win things and clearly became disilluisoned at the Arsenal. Won't be long before Ozil is saying the same thing

Cazorla is a top player, there is no denying that, but when players start gobbing off and thinking they're bigger than the club when they've been non existent in the majority of games this season is when it bothers me. What a really stupid thing to say ahead of an FA Cup semi final aswell. Very careless if you ask me.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby 595 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
chunky_monkey wrote:I can't blame Cazorla, he's top midfielder just like Cesc, Nasri and RVP, who wanted to win things and clearly became disilluisoned at the Arsenal. Won't be long before Ozil is saying the same thing

Cazorla is a top player, there is no denying that, but when players start gobbing off and thinking they're bigger than the club when they've been non existent in the majority of games this season is when it bothers me. What a really stupid thing to say ahead of an FA Cup semi final aswell. Very careless if you ask me.

If he was a top player , he would be at a top club.

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 pm

595 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

he is.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby 595 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
595 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

he is.

We wish , top clubs don't settle for 4th place , top clubs don't get hammered on a regular basis by their supposed rivals , top clubs dont implode , season on season on season , top clubs don't tolerate a manager who fails for 9 years on the spin.

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 pm

595 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
595 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

he is.

We wish , top clubs don't settle for 4th place , top clubs don't get hammered on a regular basis by their supposed rivals , top clubs dont implode , season on season on season , top clubs don't tolerate a manager who fails for 9 years on the spin.

Although your points are correct, they ultimately all come down to Wenger. We are a top club, make no mistake about that. Arsenal will always be a top club. Ask anyone around the world.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Dangarys Corinthians » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:31 am

Just add him to the long list of top players (Nasri, Cesc, RVP) all stating that unless we invest in quality they will leave. Cant disagree with him on it to be honest.
Dangarys Corinthians

Postby Northern Gooner » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Dangarys Corinthians wrote:Just add him to the long list of top players (Nasri, Cesc, RVP) all stating that unless we invest in quality they will leave. Cant disagree with him on it to be honest.

At the minute I wouldn't be to bothered if he did leave he is like Nasri and RVP as he only turns up when he feels like it and is so lazy, he spends more time complaining at the ref rather than actually doing his job. If he put in as much effort as Chambo he could be an amazing player.
Northern Gooner

Cazorla

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 pm

He was the same today. Non existent.

Keep your gob shut Santi and do your talking on the pitch.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Previous

Return to Player Reviews