Jenkinson

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:00 pm

ForeverRed wrote:I think we can all agree (except 1 maybe) that this man should not have been loaned out. Playing very well for the Wammers whilst we're struggling for numbers. Crazy.

Wenger' s crazy.

And the lad is hardly standing out tonight. Maybe you're passing judgement on a player and a game that you're not even watching. Wouldn't be the first time, FR.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:33 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:I think we can all agree (except 1 maybe) that this man should not have been loaned out. Playing very well for the Wammers whilst we're struggling for numbers. Crazy.

Wenger' s crazy.

And the lad is hardly standing out tonight. Maybe you're passing judgement on a player and a game that you're not even watching. Wouldn't be the first time, FR.

He's played well tonight and has done very well for West Ham. You're in the minority with that opinion L.

You're turning a blind eye to Wenger's obvious failings. Wouldn't be the first time, Louder.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:05 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Wenger' s crazy.

He's played well tonight and has done very well for West Ham. You're in the minority with that opinion L.
You're turning a blind eye to Wenger's obvious failings. Wouldn't be the first time, Louder.

This is where you go wrong, FR. Everything comes down to pro or anti Wenger. Personally I look at it from a footballing perspective and not a personal one. Do I think Jenkinson would have made a huge difference to our current points tally ? Probably not. Do I think it's better for Jenkinson to be where he is rather than being subjected to microscopic analysis/criticism, as would''ve been likely were he to have been the mainstay at RB for us ? Probably.

Wenger didn't think Jenkinson was ready to play for Arsenal so maybe rather than protest against 90% of the decisions he makes, why not put your vendetta to one side and accept his decision. Btw, I have been saying all season that we are short of numbers at the back (Short of one player to be precise, imo) but you don't fill your side with what you feel is sub-standard players to counter this issue as you end up where the scum have for the past twenty + years. Bellerin looks a good player though ! :D
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 pm

They love Jenkinson at West Ham and he is first choice but if he returns to us next season he will be behind Debuchy and maybe Bellerin not to mention Chambers.I know Jenks is an ardent Arsenal fan but I wonder if he might prefer to stay at West Ham.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm

Rainham Red wrote:They love Jenkinson at West Ham and he is first choice but if he returns to us next season he will be behind Debuchy and maybe Bellerin not to mention Chambers.I know Jenks is an ardent Arsenal fan but I wonder if he might prefer to stay at West Ham.

Quite possibly, RR. I like to think that an Arsenal supporter can make it in our first team, but if he's not quite up to it then there are worse places to play than in another PL side. If Wenger hadn't've plucked him out of relative obscurity then Carl probably wouldn't be on such a successful career path.
louder
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Wenger' s crazy.

This is where you go wrong, FR. Everything comes down to pro or anti Wenger. Personally I look at it from a footballing perspective and not a personal one. Do I think Jenkinson would have made a huge difference to our current points tally ? Probably not. Do I think it's better for Jenkinson to be where he is rather than being subjected to microscopic analysis/criticism, as would''ve been likely were he to have been the mainstay at RB for us ? Probably.

Wenger didn't think Jenkinson was ready to play for Arsenal so maybe rather than protest against 90% of the decisions he makes, why not put your vendetta to one side and accept his decision. Btw, I have been saying all season that we are short of numbers at the back (Short of one player to be precise, imo) but you don't fill your side with what you feel is sub-standard players to counter this issue as you end up where the scum have for the past twenty + years. Bellerin looks a good player though ! :D

I think Bellerin looks good but Jenkinson has to be in front of him in the pecking order surely? Bellerin looks like the one who needs a loan not Carl.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Jenkinson

Postby Northern Gooner » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:48 pm

Having a good season but with the amazing season Bellerin is having is there room in our squad for him? Sadly I don't see it.
Northern Gooner

Jenkinson

Postby I Believe Overall » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:38 am

Keep Jenks and put him on loan for a couple of years if we can. Debuchy isn't getting any younger and Bellerin could go back to Spain.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:38 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Wenger' s crazy.

I think Bellerin looks good but Jenkinson has to be in front of him in the pecking order surely? Bellerin looks like the one who needs a loan not Carl.

Just noticed this. Bellerin on loan ? Are you still so sure, FR ?
louder
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:40 am

I Believe Overall wrote:Keep Jenks and put him on loan for a couple of years if we can. Debuchy isn't getting any younger and Bellerin could go back to Spain.

I watched CJ in the under 12 match against Germany the other week and I thought he looked quite good. Agree about Debuchy but you've thrown me with the 'Bellerin to Spain' comment.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Bellerin was in the Barca academy. Yes we've got a long term contract but if he was wanted by them and he wanted it we'd probably sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:57 pm

I Believe Overall wrote:Bellerin was in the Barca academy. Yes we've got a long term contract but if he was wanted by them and he wanted it we'd probably sell.

Oh ! They do have an ageing Alves too I suppose. He wouldn't be cheap though, and aren't they restricted on signing players ? Give us another two years and I'll think we'll be even more of an attractive proposition for top players than we already are, then hopefully Bellerin will see the future's bright, the future's Arsenal !
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby German_Gooner » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 pm

I agree to louder, JK had a very good match against the German U20 last week,
but I would prefer young Bellerin, the combination of his speed and his technique is
something special and I think he is the most dangerous attacking RB in our team.
Debuchy is stronger in defending, but Hector is learning fast.
German_Gooner
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 pm

When Debuchy is match fit I`m sure he will be our number 1 and although Jenkinson has done well at West Ham and as louder said it would be nice for an Arsenal fan to play for us I think Bellerin is the better player and should be No.2
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:33 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:

Wenger' s crazy.

Just noticed this. Bellerin on loan ? Are you still so sure, FR ?

Nope, i'm glad i've been proved wrong by him. Would you of said Bellerin in the first team back then? :shrug: Hindsight is wonderful isn't it.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby louder » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:17 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:Just noticed this. Bellerin on loan ? Are you still so sure, FR ?

Nope, i'm glad i've been proved wrong by him. Would you of said Bellerin in the first team back then? :shrug: Hindsight is wonderful isn't it.

You seem to be posting this quite often recently :D I wouldn't have said he was first team quality back then, but neither would I have said he needed to be loaned out. If one posts such a certain opinion, which is all well and good, then one should be, and it appears you are, willing to have hindsight drawn upon. Much of what I post isn't subject to hindsight. I say what I see most of the time and leave the rest to Arsene !
louder
Forum Supporter

Jenkinson

Postby RedWithWhiteSleeves » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:18 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:Just noticed this. Bellerin on loan ? Are you still so sure, FR ?

You seem to be posting this quite often recently :D I wouldn't have said he was first team quality back then, but neither would I have said he needed to be loaned out. If one posts such a certain opinion, which is all well and good, then one should be, and it appears you are, willing to have hindsight drawn upon. Much of what I post isn't subject to hindsight. I say what I see most of the time and leave the rest to Arsene !

That's probably the most long winded way of saying "fair play mate" i've ever read :thumbs:
RedWithWhiteSleeves

Previous

Return to Player Reviews