Arteta..

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Arteta..

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:He's a great player for us, end of. Doesn't take a genius to work it out does it.
Louder would argue the colour of s**t.

We probably wouldn't have a crossed word about any of the other ten who played on Sunday. This is just one player being discussed here. He's far from a great, and I see no arguing to the contrary. A genius would not say Arteta is great.

:lol:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:06 pm

Arteta is worth his place for his hair alone
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Arteta is worth his place for his hair alone

It is phenomenal.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Arteta..

Postby potter » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:12 pm

He 's doing a job and he's doing it well . and that just about sums all that is needed on this subject.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby RedWithWhiteSleeves » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm

louder wrote:
RedWithWhiteSleeves wrote:
louder wrote:
That fact is Arteta made their midfield look average with expert game reading and positioning using his vast experience which makes up for his lack of pace...much the same as Mert who you were also wrong about but had the danglies to admit it. Why you can't do the same for Arteta with the proof staring you in the face is unreasonable. Their midfield aren't a pushover. We made them look that way largely due to Arteta's influence.

It's not fact. It's your opinion. I can't do the same for Arteta because my opinion of him hasn't changed, neither has it on podolski. Their midfield isn't a pushover, but it doesn't compare to Dortmund's, does it ? And that's my point. I think Ramsay and Cazorla and Rosicky we're also a big factor in us winning yesterday. Fair comment ?

It just seems it's a fact to pretty much everyone except yourself. There was a difference between the roles of Rambo, Rosicky and Santi to Arteta wasn't there? Those 3 were as responsible for us winning (attacking) as Arteta was for us not losing (defending).

As for Dortmund, we have no idea how he will do so it doesn't deserve comment at this point.
RedWithWhiteSleeves

Postby louder » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:38 pm

louder wrote:
louder wrote:That fact is Arteta made their midfield look average with expert game reading and positioning using his vast experience which makes up for his lack of pace...much the same as Mert who you were also wrong about but had the danglies to admit it. Why you can't do the same for Arteta with the proof staring you in the face is unreasonable. Their midfield aren't a pushover. We made them look that way largely due to Arteta's influence.

It's not fact. It's your opinion. I can't do the same for Arteta because my opinion of him hasn't changed, neither has it on podolski. Their midfield isn't a pushover, but it doesn't compare to Dortmund's, does it ? And that's my point. I think Ramsay and Cazorla and Rosicky we're also a big factor in us winning yesterday. Fair comment ?

It just seems it's a fact to pretty much everyone except yourself. There was a difference between the roles of Rambo, Rosicky and Santi to Arteta wasn't there? Those 3 were as responsible for us winning (attacking) as Arteta was for us not losing (defending).
As for Dortmund, we have no idea how he will do so it doesn't deserve comment at this point.

You're taliking about the Liverpool game right ? I said he was very good in that match, so I don't know why you're arguing that point.
As for Dormund, we did play them and Arteta was nowhere near as effective against them. That's my point about Arteta (I'm really sorry to everyone for having to post this again, but my point regarding Mikel seems to be getting lost) - He is good enough when we play the likes of the scousers but not when we're up against Dortmund etc. That's all I'm saying and it's only imo. Can we agree to disagree ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby radford149 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:34 pm

man of the match yesterday
radford149

Arteta..

Postby louder » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:36 pm

radford149 wrote:man of the match yesterday

:biglol: And who were we playing ?

Sort of proves my point :thedoor:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby FOYS » Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Expect nothing less from a class player.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Arteta..

Postby radford149 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:17 pm

louder wrote:

a team that beat the arabs and drew with the munichs.
radford149

Arteta..

Postby louder » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 pm

radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:

We didn't play them on Saturday ! And he was MOTM in neither of those other two games. He doesn't compare with our other midfielders so is left doing the dirty work, which is fine by me against certain opposition.
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby radford149 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:44 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:

We didn't play them on Saturday ! And he was MOTM in neither of those other two games. He doesn't compare with our other midfielders so is left doing the dirty work, which is fine by me against certain opposition.

you're just getting worse, your glorious leader having f***ed up the had to ask arteta to play in an unfamiliar role. he had to dig poor old bilbo out of a hole. you're the only person who STILL can't see this. not surprised really as your head is still so far up bilbos arsenal you can't see you hands in front of your face.
radford149

Arteta..

Postby radford149 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:45 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:

the point is he was MOM on sat.
radford149

Arteta..

Postby louder » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:54 pm

radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:

And my point was that it was only Cardiff. Btw, him being MOTM is only the opinion, not fact.

You brought Rotherham and United into the conversation, not I, Geri'.
Last edited by louder on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby FOYS » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:44 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:

And my point was that it was only Cardiff. Btw, him being MOTM is only the opinion, not fact.

You brought Bayern and United into the conversation, not I, Geri'.

:shrug:
What did she wear......

FOYS

Arteta..

Postby louder » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:42 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote: :biglol: And who were we playing ?

Yeah. As in Munich. Pleb. What's not to understand ?
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby FOYS » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:22 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

Radders wasn't on about Bayern, he was on about Yanited. Now who is the PLEB ? :biglol: Seems like you're the one who has problems understanding :biglol: :biglol:
What did she wear......

FOYS

Arteta..

Postby louder » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:33 am

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

Radders wasn't on about Bayern, he was on about Yanited. Now who is the PLEB ? :biglol: Seems like you're the one who has problems understanding :biglol: :biglol:

:biglol: Quality ! Two chances and you still got it wrong :biglol: He was on about Man City (The arabs ). Making you still the pleb :biglol: I even changed it to Rotherham to give you another chance :biglol: Jackass ! Problems understanding, much ? Thank you and good night :thedoor:
louder
Forum Supporter

Arteta..

Postby FOYS » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:02 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

:biglol: Quality ! Two chances and you still got it wrong :biglol: He was on about Man City (The arabs ). Making you still the pleb :biglol: I even changed it to Rotherham to give you another chance :biglol: Jackass ! Problems understanding, much ? Thank you and good night :thedoor:

Radders, when mentioning the Arabs and munichs was meaning Man City (Arabs) and munichs ( Yanited), so he never brought Bayern into it, which you, having shit for brains, said he did.

Yes, good night Dumb and Dumber.
What did she wear......

FOYS

Arteta..

Postby louder » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:27 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:Yeah. As in Munich. Pleb. What's not to understand ?

Radders, when mentioning the Arabs and munichs was meaning Man City (Arabs) and munichs ( Yanited).

I just told you that, mug. And will you please stop hanging off my every post. Why the heck did you get involved in an exchange between Radders and I ? Oddball. Sort your behaviour out.
louder
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews