Diaby

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Diaby

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:46 pm

In AW`s press conference today he said that he has no idea when Diaby will be back.In six years Diaby has made 117 appearances thats works out an average of 19 games a season.A gifted player who doesn`t play so he`s another one who should be shipped out
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Rainham Red wrote:In AW`s press conference today he said that he has no idea when Diaby will be back.In six years Diaby has made 117 appearances thats works out an average of 19 games a season.A gifted player who doesn`t play so he`s another one who should be shipped out

Such a shame RR because when he returned at the start of this seson you could see he is a quality player. But unfortunately we cant wait for him any longer, he needs to be sold.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:18 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:In AW`s press conference today he said that he has no idea when Diaby will be back.In six years Diaby has made 117 appearances thats works out an average of 19 games a season.A gifted player who doesn`t play so he`s another one who should be shipped out

Such a shame RR because when he returned at the start of this seson you could see he is a quality player. But unfortunately we cant wait for him any longer, he needs to be sold.

As I said in my post he is gifted and could have been another Patrick Vieira but last season he only played six games and it looks like it`s going to be the same this season.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: RE: Diaby

Postby wilko331984 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Time to move on. Waiting for him to be fit will be like waiting for a white Christmas.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby I Believe Overall » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Why sell him? Let's offer him a contract for life that has a pay per play clause - can't see anyone else taking him on. If he has a season or two like RVP then it will be worth it.

Nothing worse than selling a crock who then goes on to not be injured for the rest of their career.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby louder » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:26 pm

I disgree that he should be shipped out. He has real talent and is still young enough to be a success at Arsenal. So until he is medically written off I think maybe a wage reduction with the understanding that the club will persist with making an effort to overcome his problems.

Average of 19 games a season ? That's more than I thought.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:52 pm

louder wrote:

I disgree that he should be shipped out. He has real talent and is still young enough to be a success at Arsenal. So until he is medically written off I think maybe a wage reduction with the understanding that the club will persist with making an effort to overcome his problems.

pay as you play would be great but would he really do that? I'm not so sure.

wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:41 pm

wilko331984 wrote:
louder wrote:

pay as you play would be great but would he really do that? I'm not so sure.

When you say 'you're not so sure', do you mean 'you don't know' ?

The geezer has limited options at the moment and it's not as if the club would be taking the p*ss by offering this deal.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:36 pm

louder wrote:

Taking into account the Club plays about 55 games a season Diaby would only be available for one third of the fixtures
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Diaby

Postby citizenerased » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:41 pm

a) pay as you play is not a legally viable option
b) do we want to waste a position in our premier league and champions league squads on this fella?
citizenerased

Postby I Believe Overall » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm

citizenerased wrote:a) pay as you play is not a legally viable option
b) do we want to waste a position in our premier league and champions league squads on this fella?

can you quote a source for your first point? I can't think of anything illegal about that.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

Taking into account the Club plays about 55 games a season Diaby would only be available for one third of the fixtures

baring in mind he played alot more when he 1st joined us. What's his average from the past 3 years?

wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:11 pm

wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

baring in mind he played alot more when he 1st joined us. What's his average from the past 3 years?

Appearances in all competitions:

2009/10 40
2010/11 20
2011/12 5
2012/13 6 (out of a possible 24 games)
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby cas » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

Appearances in all competitions:

2009/10 40
2010/11 20
2011/12 5
2012/13 6 (out of a possible 24 games)

Did he break his leg a few years ago? Did it effect him?
cas

Diaby

Postby doritobrother » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

Is it possible that Diaby is insured against his wages if he can't play?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:47 am

so let me get this right, after all these years there are still some deluded people who feel that we should continue to pay this yid shirt wearing cretin. it beggars belief that people still think he will come good.

HE'S LOST HIS BOTTLE. GET RID
radford149

Diaby

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:01 am

Did he break his leg a few years ago? Did it effect him?

He did have a very bad injury at Sunderland a few years ago but his subsequent injuries had nothing to do with the original one.He is probably earning 50/60k a week and has played 11 games in almost one and a half seasons
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby cas » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Did he break his leg a few years ago? Did it effect him?

He did have a very bad injury at Sunderland a few years ago but his subsequent injuries had nothing to do with the original one.He is probably earning 50/60k a week and has played 11 games in almost one and a half seasons

It's pretty poor return.
cas

Diaby

Postby SmudgersBeak » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:10 am

radford149 wrote:so let me get this right, after all these years there are still some deluded people who feel that we should continue to pay this yid shirt wearing cretin. it beggars belief that people still think he will come good.

HE'S LOST HIS BOTTLE. GET RID

Had no bottle in the first place. GET RID
Ockham's razor
Irritation free
SmudgersBeak

Postby ArsenalMill » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 am

I Believe Overall wrote:
citizenerased wrote:a) pay as you play is not a legally viable option

can you quote a source for your first point? I can't think of anything illegal about that.

There is nothing illegal about a pay as you play contract actually.

About 2/3 of all self employed professionals have contracts with companies on very similar principles, high pay out when you work, nothing when you don't and if your injured and can't work that your own problem...
ArsenalMill

Next

Return to Player Reviews