Diaby

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Re: Diaby

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 am

wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ArsenalMill wrote:Personally, I think Diaby is potentially the type of player we need sitting deep but because he is so injury prone this never happens...

I wonder at times if the constant injuries the club has more to do with a poor medical team than players being injury prone... Look at Wilshere , Walcott, Gibbs, as prime examples recently

Diaby? the name rings a faint bell
isn't Abou Diaby a place to go on holiday?

I've been there. :)
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 am

ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ArsenalMill wrote:Personally, I think Diaby is potentially the type of player we need sitting deep but because he is so injury prone this never happens...

I wonder at times if the constant injuries the club has more to do with a poor medical team than players being injury prone... Look at Wilshere , Walcott, Gibbs, as prime examples recently

The place not the player I hope
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

:lol:

It wouldn't be possible. Abou would if been in intensive care from carpet burns.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm

i was hoping to read he'd passed on
radford149

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

:lol: :lol:

I recommend Abu Dhabi to everyone though! Amazing place!
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Changing his squad number from 2 to 24! Shame he wasn't changing his shirt to someone else's at the same time. Hope he doesn't think a change in shirt numbers will bring him luck he's always going to be Mr Glass.
Northern Gooner

Postby ArsenalMill » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Northern Gooner wrote:Changing his squad number from 2 to 24! Shame he wasn't changing his shirt to someone else's at the same time. Hope he doesn't think a change in shirt numbers will bring him luck he's always going to be Mr Glass.

Or the number is being freed up for a player who wants the number 2 shirt ?
ArsenalMill

Diaby

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 am

Played 45mins for the U21's the other night and....... yep you guessed it, injured again.

Should retire imo. A good player when fit, but unfortunately that is extremely rare.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby Daz86 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:14 am

That's Gota be the end of him

Input Signiture here
Daz86

Diaby

Postby louder » Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 pm

With the mention of him being injured on the recent post, I was pleasantly surprised to see him on the bench yesterday. Hope he gets over his problems and has a consistent run in The Arsenal shirt.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby Northern Gooner » Mon May 05, 2014 9:11 pm

louder wrote:With the mention of him being injured on the recent post, I was pleasantly surprised to see him on the bench yesterday. Hope he gets over his problems and has a consistent run in The Arsenal shirt.

He'll never get over his problems it's been going on for to long, we should get rid and spend his wages on someone we can actually play. Can't believe he hasn't played a game and he's going on how he'd love to go to the world cup. About time he put us first after all the wages he's took while giving nothing back.
Northern Gooner

Diaby

Postby louder » Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 am

Northern Gooner wrote:
louder wrote:With the mention of him being injured on the recent post, I was pleasantly surprised to see him on the bench yesterday. Hope he gets over his problems and has a consistent run in The Arsenal shirt.

He'll never get over his problems it's been going on for to long, we should get rid and spend his wages on someone we can actually play. Can't believe he hasn't played a game and he's going on how he'd love to go to the world cup. About time he put us first after all the wages he's took while giving nothing back.

I hope you've told The Club !!!! :eek: They're wasting hundreds of thousands of ££££'s :banghead2:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 am

louder wrote:
Northern Gooner wrote:

I hope you've told The Club !!!! :eek: They're wasting hundreds of thousands of ££££'s :banghead2:

all down to bilbos wengers failings. WEAK MANAGEMENT
radford149

Diaby

Postby louder » Thu May 08, 2014 8:54 am

radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
Northern Gooner wrote:

What makes you call him weak ?

That is one opinion I suppose. IMO there's no reason why Wenger wouldn't let him go though. He's taken more grief for keeping the bloke than he would've for ditching him. Makes him a brave manager as far as I'm concerned.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Dangarys Corinthians » Thu May 08, 2014 10:40 am

I just dont see the obsession with this man, he has strung a few games together, and had 1 or 2 good performances, but to be honest you can link the odd good performance with every footballer.

The whole, "he will be quality when he is fit" is a myth, based on a few performances.

We should have cut our losses a long time ago but as we havn't we should get him fit and sell him on.

I hope he doesnt take a spot on the bench for the FA Cup final, plenty other players who have actually played this season deserve a spot ahead of him.
Dangarys Corinthians

Diaby

Postby ForeverRed » Thu May 08, 2014 10:41 am

He'll be like a new signing against Norwich :banana:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:49 am

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
Northern Gooner wrote:

That is one opinion I suppose. IMO there's no reason why Wenger wouldn't let him go though. He's taken more grief for keeping the bloke than he would've for ditching him. Makes him a brave manager as far as I'm concerned.

there's no hope for you, you're a lost soul wandering around on middle earth following your cult leader bilbo wenger
radford149

Diaby

Postby louder » Thu May 08, 2014 1:36 pm

radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
Northern Gooner wrote:

there's no hope for you, you're a lost soul wandering around on middle earth following your cult leader bilbo wenger

Where there's Louder there's always hope, John.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby wilsman77 » Thu May 08, 2014 3:29 pm

the new Vieira for 2014/15 season. A new signing..........
wilsman77

Postby louder » Thu May 08, 2014 6:18 pm

wilsman77 wrote:the new Vieira for 2014/15 season. A new signing..........

Original.
louder
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews