Diaby

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Diaby

Postby louder » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 pm

radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him

sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better


Radford, some, nay all, of your comments are bamboozling. Diaby is one of our best players, and when fit, he's streets ahead of Arteta. Or is Coquelin the long-term replacement for Mikel ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10144
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Diaby

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him


sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better


No need for funny comments your posts are comical enough
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12075
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Diaby

Postby wilsman77 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Diaby looks a lot like vieira......... he is the future
wilsman77
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 am

Re: Diaby

Postby wilko331984 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm

wilsman77 wrote:Diaby looks a lot like vieira......... he is the future

Please do not compare the two. Viera is an Arsenal great. Diaby, well he's just.............injured.
User avatar
wilko331984
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Diaby

Postby doritobrother » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:15 pm

radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him


sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better


One thing is for sure our formation was much, much better yesterday. Whether this was due to Diaby, Le Coq, or a combination of the two I don't know.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:18 am

wilsman77 wrote:Diaby looks a lot like vieira......... he is the future


the forum hopes this will be your last post. a truly dreadful post, get lost
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:40 am

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him

sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better


Radford, some, nay all, of your comments are bamboozling. Diaby is one of our best players, and when fit, he's streets ahead of Arteta. Or is Coquelin the long-term replacement for Mikel ?


must we have to put up with this type of drivel. it matters not how good a player is if he is NEVER fit. FFS

ps - even when fit (a rare as hayley's comet) he is not streets ahead of arteta who remember has been asked to play in what is not his best position. something your hero AW is fond of doing, to the disadvantage of the team.
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:46 am

Rainham Red wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him


sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better


No need for funny comments your posts are comical enough


the ones that are meant to be funny are. so there
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Diaby

Postby louder » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 am

radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him

sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better

Radford, some, nay all, of your comments are bamboozling. Diaby is one of our best players, and when fit, he's streets ahead of Arteta. Or is Coquelin the long-term replacement for Mikel ?

must we have to put up with this type of drivel. it matters not how good a player is if he is NEVER fit. FFS
ps - even when fit (a rare as hayley's comet) he is not streets ahead of arteta who remember has been asked to play in what is not his best position. something your hero AW is fond of doing, to the disadvantage of the team.


I've already dismantled the myth that is 'Arteta's best position'. He doesn't have a 'best position' at Arsenal because he has someone better than in him in every position . He's a squad player at best with us, but he doesn't even have long at that because his legs, and his best days, are behind him. He was a very short-term signing. I don't like criticising our players, but honesty is needed sometimes.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10144
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:31 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him

sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better

Radford, some, nay all, of your comments are bamboozling. Diaby is one of our best players, and when fit, he's streets ahead of Arteta. Or is Coquelin the long-term replacement for Mikel ?

must we have to put up with this type of drivel. it matters not how good a player is if he is NEVER fit. FFS
ps - even when fit (a rare as hayley's comet) he is not streets ahead of arteta who remember has been asked to play in what is not his best position. something your hero AW is fond of doing, to the disadvantage of the team.


I've already dismantled the myth that is 'Arteta's best position'. He doesn't have a 'best position' at Arsenal because he has someone better than in him in every position . He's a squad player at best with us, but he doesn't even have long at that because his legs, and his best days, are behind him. He was a very short-term signing. I don't like criticising our players, but honesty is needed sometimes.


you're just getting worse
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:34 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:He was better yesterday and if he keeps fit until the end of the season I`ll start to warm to him

sorry he was not at the races (no funny comments) and the sooner we leave him outside an oxfam shop the better

Radford, some, nay all, of your comments are bamboozling. Diaby is one of our best players, and when fit, he's streets ahead of Arteta. Or is Coquelin the long-term replacement for Mikel ?

must we have to put up with this type of drivel. it matters not how good a player is if he is NEVER fit. FFS
ps - even when fit (a rare as hayley's comet) he is not streets ahead of arteta who remember has been asked to play in what is not his best position. something your hero AW is fond of doing, to the disadvantage of the team.


I've already dismantled the myth that is 'Arteta's best position'. He doesn't have a 'best position' at Arsenal because he has someone better than in him in every position . He's a squad player at best with us, but he doesn't even have long at that because his legs, and his best days, are behind him. He was a very short-term signing. I don't like criticising our players, but honesty is needed sometimes.


have you? arteta is an attacking midfielder not a defensive anchor man. AW as usual has signed a player who played a certain role and then has asked him to play a completely different way. you it seems cannot see that which is no surprise as being up AW's arsenal the view i suspect is some what restricted.
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Diaby

Postby louder » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:26 pm

radford149 wrote:have you? arteta is an attacking midfielder not a defensive anchor man.


He played in an attacking role last year ! What would you say is a decent goalscoring/assist record for an attacking midfielder ? 6 and 2 respectivley ? Nope ! Nor would I !! He would and should not take the place of any attacking player in our squad, other than lAzyAr*e23.

imho, of course.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10144
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Diaby

Postby FOYS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 pm

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:have you? arteta is an attacking midfielder not a defensive anchor man.


He played in an attacking role last year ! What would you say is a decent goalscoring/assist record for an attacking midfielder ? 6 and 2 respectivley ? Nope ! Nor would I !! He would and should not take the place of any attacking player in our squad, other than lAzyAr*e23.

imho, of course.


You must have only seen his early season games if you think he played as an attacking midfielder. He played the majority of the season in the position that he is playing now....... just in front of the back four like Alonso for Real Madrid.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6011
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Diaby

Postby louder » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:have you? arteta is an attacking midfielder not a defensive anchor man.

He played in an attacking role last year ! What would you say is a decent goalscoring/assist record for an attacking midfielder ? 6 and 2 respectivley ? Nope ! Nor would I !! He would and should not take the place of any attacking player in our squad, other than lAzyAr*e23.
imho, of course.

You must have only seen his early season games if you think he played as an attacking midfielder. He played the majority of the season in the position that he is playing now....... just in front of the back four like Alonso for Real Madrid.


From what I saw, Song played from deeper and Arteta was allowed to play a less restricted role, hence why Song got a slagging for being a poor/ill disciplined DM by the emptyheads. But as you use examples like Alonso at Madrid (which really aren't necessary btw) you must know your football. :tongue2:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10144
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:have you? arteta is an attacking midfielder not a defensive anchor man.

He played in an attacking role last year ! What would you say is a decent goalscoring/assist record for an attacking midfielder ? 6 and 2 respectivley ? Nope ! Nor would I !! He would and should not take the place of any attacking player in our squad, other than lAzyAr*e23.
imho, of course.

You must have only seen his early season games if you think he played as an attacking midfielder. He played the majority of the season in the position that he is playing now....... just in front of the back four like Alonso for Real Madrid.


From what I saw, Song played from deeper and Arteta was allowed to play a less restricted role, hence why Song got a slagging for being a poor/ill disciplined DM by the emptyheads. But as you use examples like Alonso at Madrid (which really aren't necessary btw) you must know your football. :tongue2:


we'll leave it at that
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Diaby

Postby Hobart » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Seemed to slow the game down everytime he got the ball and didn't seem to put much effort in. Worst performer on the day for us.
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hobart
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Location: Punxsutawney

Re: Diaby

Postby doritobrother » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 am

Hobart wrote:Seemed to slow the game down everytime he got the ball and didn't seem to put much effort in. Worst performer on the day for us.


Really? I thought Ox was poorer.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Diaby

Postby radford149 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 am

the yid shirt wearer had his typical game. and that is against a stoke team that were awful
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Diaby

Postby Northern Gooner » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Hobart wrote:Seemed to slow the game down everytime he got the ball and didn't seem to put much effort in. Worst performer on the day for us.


I agree with this, every pass seemed to take him ages to make then he'd hit it square! I still don't see why so many people think he's so great I'm just not seeing it. Doesn't seem to have the energy or desire needed to be a battling midfielder.
User avatar
Northern Gooner
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Re: Diaby

Postby Hobart » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Diaby's saving grace for him in todays game is that he wasn't as bad as Gervinho...
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hobart
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm
Location: Punxsutawney

PreviousNext


Return to Player Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


cron