Coquelin

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Coquelin

Postby louder » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:51 pm

ForeverRed wrote:What makes you think I know nothing about these players? Bit unfair no? 3 of those players mentioned are internationals. They are better than Coquelin currently and have much greater potential (With the exception of Khedira as he's older). All of the players mentioned will more than likely have a big move in the next few years, why do you think that is? Why aren't top clubs in for Coquelin? :shrug:
Like i've said before, I like Coquelin, but we need better. After all, this is a team who wants to win Champions Leagues and league titles isn't it? We need top players in key positions. You've only got to look at what Matic has brought to the Chavs. He makes Terry and Cahill look like Maldini and Beckenbauer.

Safer to say that I think most of what you post is rubbish, including this one, rather than continuing to delve into your world of conjecture. In future, if you're going to nail your colours to the mast on any given subject then at least have something concrete to back it up with. Every footballing claim you make seems to be along the same lines as you negative views on Winston Reid, whom you admitted to having barely seen play. Stop guessing your way round and start watching a few games for god's sake.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: Coquelin

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:What makes you think I know nothing about these players? Bit unfair no? 3 of those players mentioned are internationals. They are better than Coquelin currently and have much greater potential (With the exception of Khedira as he's older). All of the players mentioned will more than likely have a big move in the next few years, why do you think that is? Why aren't top clubs in for Coquelin? :shrug:
Like i've said before, I like Coquelin, but we need better. After all, this is a team who wants to win Champions Leagues and league titles isn't it? We need top players in key positions. You've only got to look at what Matic has brought to the Chavs. He makes Terry and Cahill look like Maldini and Beckenbauer.

Safer to say that I think most of what you post is rubbish, including this one, rather than continuing to delve into your world of conjecture. In future, if you're going to nail your colours to the mast on any given subject then at least have something concrete to back it up with. Every footballing claim you make seems to be along the same lines as you negative views on Winston Reid, whom you admitted to having barely seen play. Stop guessing your way round and start watching a few games for god's sake.

:biglol:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Le Coq improves week on week and tonight refused to be bullied by Fellaini.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:29 am

Red Snapper wrote:Le Coq improves week on week and tonight refused to be bullied by Fellaini.

Have to agree he has come on so well that he is now a very important player for us.
As for Fellaini good player but the dirtiest in the Prem
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Starting to love Le Coq he's the battler we have been badly missing in the middle and doesn't leave his position in the hunt for glory. Great how he stood up to Fellaini yesterday.
Northern Gooner

Postby potter » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:57 pm

As for Fellaini good player but the dirtiest in the Prem

Not sure about that , there are a few that can match him albeit they might not be so obvious.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Coquelin

Postby louder » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 am

Doing a great job. Well spotted, Arsene !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Previous

Return to Player Reviews