Ramsey

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Wed May 15, 2013 10:19 am

louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:When Ramsey cut in from the left I was shouting at him to pull it back to Podolski who was standing unmarked in front of the goal so what did he do ignored me completely and scored, really selfish of him

The closer he got to goal last night the more I thought he would pick the wrong pass (I never thought that when it was Pires in that position, but that's by the by) and the crowd would give him grief :crying: . Happily :D , he stuffed it in very nicely and deserved the goal/applause. He's growing into a fine midfielder.[/quote]

Because Arsene's finally playing him in his natural position.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby wilko331984 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:47 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:When Ramsey cut in from the left I was shouting at him to pull it back to Podolski who was standing unmarked in front of the goal so what did he do ignored me completely and scored, really selfish of him

The closer he got to goal last night the more I thought he would pick the wrong pass (I never thought that when it was Pires in that position, but that's by the by) and the crowd would give him grief :crying: . Happily :D , he stuffed it in very nicely and deserved the goal/applause. He's growing into a fine midfielder.[/quote]

Exactly this. I'm chuffed yo bits hes starting to show his potential. If he keeps this up he could become one of the top midfielders in the prem.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby doritobrother » Thu May 16, 2013 3:07 am

I actually didn't think he had a particularly good game, but he never stops running for 90 minutes. I was happy he got his goal too to get rid of that 'worst shot in the PL' moniker.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby louder » Thu May 16, 2013 1:03 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:The closer he got to goal last night the more I thought he would pick the wrong pass (I never thought that when it was Pires in that position, but that's by the by) and the crowd would give him grief :crying: . Happily :D , he stuffed it in very nicely and deserved the goal/applause. [b]He's growing into a fine midfielder.

Having a full strength central midfield coming into this season meant it was always going to be unlikely that Ramsay would start there. The Manager's decisions to get him game time out on the right, whilst putting up with a bit of stick, was a good decision and is paying off !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby STG » Thu May 16, 2013 1:17 pm

STG
Statto

Ramsey

Postby louder » Fri May 17, 2013 2:28 pm

STG wrote:http://www.eplindex.com/30520/aaron-ramsey-making-lost-time-arsenal-stats-analysis.html
a closer look at Ramsey

My brain 'urts :?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Fri May 17, 2013 3:06 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:The closer he got to goal last night the more I thought he would pick the wrong pass (I never thought that when it was Pires in that position, but that's by the by) and the crowd would give him grief :crying: . Happily :D , he stuffed it in very nicely and deserved the goal/applause. [b]He's growing into a fine midfielder.

Having a full strength central midfield coming into this season meant it was always going to be unlikely that Ramsay would start there. The Manager's decisions to get him game time out on the right, whilst putting up with a bit of stick, was a good decision and is paying off !

Paying off? All it did was keep him fit. He was shit out wide because he isn't blessed with pace. All it did was gain him stick from the fans.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby louder » Sat May 18, 2013 8:37 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Paying off? All it did was keep him fit. He was s**t out wide because he isn't blessed with pace. All it did was gain him stick from the fans.

It also gave him valuable game-time and experience on the pitch. This has been beneficial.
louder
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Sat May 18, 2013 9:24 am

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Paying off? All it did was keep him fit. He was s**t out wide because he isn't blessed with pace. All it did was gain him stick from the fans.

It also gave him valuable game-time and experience on the pitch. This has been beneficial.

Maybe so but he's now having to redeem himself. Why couldn't Arsene just not be a stubborn git and play him in the middle?
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby louder » Sat May 18, 2013 9:10 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Maybe so but he's now having to redeem himself. Why couldn't Arsene just not be a stubborn git and play him in the middle?

A fit Diaby, Arteta and Jack. I think that's why. The only people who feel he needs to redeem himself are those who haven't got a clue, so it hardly matters.
louder
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Sat May 18, 2013 9:31 pm

louder wrote:A fit Diaby, Arteta and Jack. I think that's why. The only people who feel he needs to redeem himself are those who haven't got a clue, so it hardly matters.

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: Your best post yet.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby louder » Sat May 18, 2013 9:43 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:A fit Diaby, Arteta and Jack. I think that's why. The only people who feel he needs to redeem himself are those who haven't got a clue, so it hardly matters.

:biglol: :biglol: :biglol: :biglol: Your best post yet.

Well he was fit at the start of the season wasn't he ? And playing rather well might I add.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: Ramsey

Postby 8 years of fa » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Hasnt his visa expired yet.
Your team, your failure, your resignation!
8 years of fa
Forum Supporter

Re: Ramsey

Postby Northern Gooner » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Love Rambo, another quality performance tonight, could be one of our best players this season if he stays fit, I knew he'd come good once he played in his proper position.
Northern Gooner

Ramsey

Postby doritobrother » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 am

What a top player.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
doritobrother
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby Johnno-bh » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:37 am

a different animal this season.
Johnno-bh

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:37 am

Incredible so far this season. He finally looks to be living up to his potential after the injury. Let's not forget he's only 22 aswell.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby louder » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:05 am

With all the fully deserved praise that Ramsay is getting now, it's a shame that he had to go through a period of being booed by a section of our 'support' whilst on the pitch for us. But that's not the only shame hanging over some peoples heads regarding criticism of all things Arsenal over the last few years.
louder
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby FOYS » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:08 pm

louder wrote:With all the fully deserved praise that Ramsay is getting now, it's a shame that he had to go through a period of being booed by a section of our 'support' whilst on the pitch for us. But that's not the only shame hanging over some peoples heads regarding criticism of all things Arsenal over the last few years.

Booed???? Never heard that.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Ramsey

Postby louder » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:48 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:With all the fully deserved praise that Ramsay is getting now, it's a shame that he had to go through a period of being booed by a section of our 'support' whilst on the pitch for us. But that's not the only shame hanging over some peoples heads regarding criticism of all things Arsenal over the last few years.

Booed???? Never heard that.

You've hever heard Ramsay booed ? Did you go to any games last season ? He was booed, big fash'.
louder
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews