Ramsey

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Ramsey

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Pretty happy with this. Not sure about the 100k p/w.

Do you mean your not sure that he is getting £100k or you don`t think he is worth it ?
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:04 pm

Rainham Red wrote:

Do you mean your not sure that he is getting £100k or you don`t think he is worth it ?

I'm not sure we should be paying him that much yet RR. He was playing very very well up to his injury, it will be interesting to see how he performs when he's back next week. I hope his form continues. I know that we needed him to extend his contract, but I just think he should have had a small wage increase until he performs consistently for a season or two, then give him the wonga.

Ramsey has played half a season and got a big bumper deal, why not Sagna? :shrug:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Ramsey

Postby wilko331984 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:48 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

I'm not sure we should be paying him that much yet RR. He was playing very very well up to his injury, it will be interesting to see how he performs when he's back next week. I hope his form continues. I know that we needed him to extend his contract, but I just think he should have had a small wage increase until he performs consistently for a season or two, then give him the wonga.

Ramsey has played half a season and got a big bumper deal, why not Sagna? :shrug:

Because someone would come after Rambo and offer more. Teams like citeh etc don't care about a gamble.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:57 pm

wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

Because someone would come after Rambo and offer more. Teams like citeh etc don't care about a gamble.

Maybe so Wilko, isn't it sad though that we've come to thinking like that. :(
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:59 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

Unfortunately yes, football is being ruined by greed. :(
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:02 pm

wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

Trouble is when a big offer comes in for a top player of ours we cant seem to say no. :(
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:[quote="ForeverRed"]Pretty happy with this. Not sure about the 100k p/w.

Trouble is when a big offer comes in for a top player of ours we cant seem to say no. :([/quote]

Again, it's money. We'd rather earn money off sales than keep the fans happy. It's a crap scenario we are in.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Another setback for Rambo apparently. We have serious problems with our medical side of things. Ffs.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:09 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Another setback for Rambo apparently. We have serious problems with our medical side of things. Ffs.
it's about time we changed our medical staff. We have more setbacks in a year than all the other clubs put together. :(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Ramsey

Postby radford149 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:53 pm

why are people assuming its the medical staffs fault?. surely its in their best interests to get players back on to the field.
radford149

Ramsey

Postby louder » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:03 pm

radford149 wrote:why are people assuming its the medical staffs fault?. surely its in their best interests to get players back on to the field.

Agree completely. That's two in one day ! I'm speechless :night:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Already showing us what we've been missing, he works so hard and makes the runs none of the rest of our team seems to see. Great to have him back.
Northern Gooner

Postby chunky_monkey » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:29 pm

at the moment he's the best midfielder we have, and to think if some fans got their way, he would of been booted out of the club a year ago.
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:39 pm

Chunky I'd go further. Ramsey is the best player in the team and the most influential midfielder in the country. He should be handed the captaincy next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:35 pm

I Believe Overall wrote:Chunky I'd go further. Ramsey is the best player in the team and the most influential midfielder in the country. He should be handed the captaincy next year

Not sure about captain, but agree with the rest. A mention was made of Reus recently and I do think he's class, but the welsh lad is better imo.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

If he goes a full season I think he could be hard to hang on to and I'd be looking for anything to keep him. He leads by example and giving him the captaincy would show the others what is required in terms of effort and determination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Just got to love Rambo, he is our hero at the minute.
Northern Gooner

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 am

Northern Gooner wrote:Just got to love Rambo, he is our hero at the minute.

He could turn out to be one of the worlds best mid-fielders.I wonder how long it will be before City or Real turn envious eyes in his direction
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Hobart » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 am

He played like two years ago. Hopefully not letting the praise go to his head but he's overplaying again.
There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Do not argue with an idiot they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hobart
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:43 am

people slate Ramsey yesterday. But he was the one who assisted Wilshire with his goal and also had a good chance when put through by Wilshire but just couldn't connect properly

The bloke is top class, loves wearing the Red & White of Arsenal, and can't be expected to do it every game.
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews