Yaya Sanogo

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Was excited to see what this kid was like. He didn't have long today I know, but he was very poor. No aerial ability, lost every single ball. Bare in mind this was against Fulham players who had played about 80 minutes. Hopefully it was just a bad day at the office.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Yaya Sanogo

Postby wilko331984 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Tbh FR. I think he didn't have any support. Once we got the 3rd, we sat back and let them get at us. The lad could do with a few more minutes than he had today.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:33 pm

wilko331984 wrote:Tbh FR. I think he didn't have any support. Once we got the 3rd, we sat back and let them get at us. The lad could do with a few more minutes than he had today.

I agree he didn't have a lot of time to prove himself. It will be interesting to see him start in a cup game. Like I said Wilko, I hope it was just a bad day at the office.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Lets just hope that because if he does turn out really bad, we only have giroud left.
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:40 pm

wilko331984 wrote:Lets just hope that because if he does turn out really bad, we only have giroud left.

Don't worry Wilko, Benzema's coming :banana: :banana:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:02 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
wilko331984 wrote:Lets just hope that because if he does turn out really bad, we only have giroud left.

Don't worry Wilko, Benzema's coming :banana: :banana:

If Giroud keeps up what he is doing, Wenger will forget about any more strikers. :lol:
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby German_Gooner » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Was excited to see what this kid was like. He didn't have long today I know, but he was very poor. No aerial ability, lost every single ball. Bare in mind this was against Fulham players who had played about 80 minutes. Hopefully it was just a bad day at the office.

I totally agree on your view, he could not control a single ball and I hope he will show much more in the future.
From what I've seen so far I think Akpom or Gnabry have more to offer, but as you said let's hope it was just a bad start.
German_Gooner
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 pm

German_Gooner wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:Was excited to see what this kid was like. He didn't have long today I know, but he was very poor. No aerial ability, lost every single ball. Bare in mind this was against Fulham players who had played about 80 minutes. Hopefully it was just a bad day at the office.

I totally agree on your view, he could not control a single ball and I hope he will show much more in the future.
From what I've seen so far I think Akpom or Gnabry have more to offer, but as you said let's hope it was just a bad start.

Indeed GG. I'd like to see more of Akpom and Gnabry.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:32 pm

I should imagine Sanogo will have longer on Tuesday to show what he can do,the youngster I`m looking forward to seeing is Zelalem,hopefully, if we get another couple of goals against Fenerbache he might get some playing time.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Rainham Red wrote:I should imagine Sanogo will have longer on Tuesday to show what he can do,the youngster I`m looking forward to seeing is Zelalem,hopefully, if we get another couple of goals against Fenerbache he might get some playing time.

I'd love to see Zelalem get 30 minutes. Surely he'd be close to being the youngest to play in the CL. ??
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:14 am

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:I should imagine Sanogo will have longer on Tuesday to show what he can do,the youngster I`m looking forward to seeing is Zelalem,hopefully, if we get another couple of goals against Fenerbache he might get some playing time.

I'd love to see Zelalem get 30 minutes. Surely he'd be close to being the youngest to play in the CL. ??

Actually no!Celestine Babayaro is the youngest at 16 years 18 days,Zelalem was born 26/01/1997 so he is a few months older.Babayaro by the way is also the youngest player to get a Red Card in a CL game as he was sent off in the same match
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:57 am

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Actually no!Celestine Babayaro is the youngest at 16 years 18 days,Zelalem was born 26/01/1997 so he is a few months older.Babayaro by the way is also the youngest player to get a Red Card in a CL game as he was sent off in the same match

Interesting RR, cheers for that. I thought he wouldn't be far off. Great player with serious potential.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby wilko331984 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:52 am

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

STG????

:D
wilko331984
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:03 am

wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

STG????

:D

I`m a poor substitute.Perhaps STG will come back now there is a better atmosphere
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby German_Gooner » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Wow! what a debut, I hope it was a straight red;-)
German_Gooner
Forum Supporter

Postby Steve » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 am

I know he was a free but from the limited time he had last night showed he is out of his depth in the Premier League.
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
Steve
Site Admin

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:39 am

Steve wrote:I know he was a free but from the limited time he had last night showed he is out of his depth in the Premier League.

I`d give him more time and games before reaching a verdict
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 am

Rainham Red wrote:
Steve wrote:I know he was a free but from the limited time he had last night showed he is out of his depth in the Premier League.

needs a loan imo RR.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:37 am

German_Gooner wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

Wow! what a debut, I hope it was a straight red;-)

Not sure GG the report just said he was the youngest player to be sent off in a CL match
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

needs a loan imo RR.

I would have thought he was paid enough as it was.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Next

Return to Player Reviews