Thierry Henry

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Thierry Henry

Postby louder » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:51 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... Giggs.html

Not a bad 'Player Review', I think you'll agree ! :flag:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Thierry Henry

Postby ForeverRed » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:02 am

As if we needed to be told!

Chavs seem to think Drogba is better... :shock: :lol:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Re: Thierry Henry

Postby FOYS » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:55 pm

DB10 over TH14 imho.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Thierry Henry

Postby louder » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Always wrestling for control.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 am

Who is?
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Thierry Henry

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Thierry has left Red Bulls so his playing career is now over.I wonder if he is on his way to Arsenal in a coaching capacity and perhaps the Managership in 2017?
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Thierry Henry

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Thierry has left Red Bulls so his playing career is now over.I wonder if he is on his way to Arsenal in a coaching capacity and perhaps the Managership in 2017?

Not fussy with what he does just as long as he comes back to The Arsenal.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:54 pm

I think he will go in to broadcasting, Sky Sports and the Beeb will be creaming themselves to sign him up. He was very good during the WC coverage on the Beeb,
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Thierry Henry

Postby louder » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:57 am

I don't see him as a Manager, and I don't know if he can coach or not, but I hope he doesn't join the coaching staff just because of his status. We're not them down the road after all.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 am

He can be of use as a coach because on his previous returns the quotes of the younger players suggests that they do have a great respect for him. If he works with the likes of Akpom & Afobe he will probably have more effect than with first team players.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:14 am

potter wrote:He can be of use as a coach because on his previous returns the quotes of the younger players suggests that they do have a great respect for him. If he works with the likes of Akpom & Afobe he will probably have more effect than with first team players.

Don't we all !!! I'm not saying anyone's lying as he seems a really nice, calm fella, but would you expect them to say anything else ? Probably not. And does this make him a top coach ? Probably not either.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 am

louder wrote:
potter wrote:He can be of use as a coach because on his previous returns the quotes of the younger players suggests that they do have a great respect for him. If he works with the likes of Akpom & Afobe he will probably have more effect than with first team players.

Don't we all !!! I'm not saying anyone's lying as he seems a really nice, calm fella, but would you expect them to say anything else ? Probably not. And does this make him a top coach ? Probably not either.

No one could know if he would make a top coach or not until he becomes a coach.I agree with potter that it would be to the benefit of our young strikers to work with him and take it from there.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:37 am

Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

No one could know if he would make a top coach or not until he becomes a coach.I agree with potter that it would be to the benefit of our young strikers to work with him and take it from there.

I'm blowing you a raspberry at the moment.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby ForeverRed » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:39 am

louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

I'm blowing you.

Your personal life doesn't need to be shared on here L :tongue2: :D
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:51 am

louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

I'm blowing you a raspberry at the moment.

I wondered what that was
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:52 am

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
louder wrote:

I'm blowing you.

Your personal life doesn't need to be shared on here L :tongue2: :D

louder must be desperate ;)
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Thierry Henry

Postby louder » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Sicko's. I expect more from you two ! You should both be more grown up like me.

:tongue2:
louder
Forum Supporter

Return to Player Reviews