#JeSuisCoquelin

Put all your player reviews from each match here

#JeSuisCoquelin

Postby I Believe Overall » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:20 pm

I love it when a player comes from no-where and makes a massive impact on our team. The last player to do it was Flamini before he left IMO.

I'm going to state my allegiances very clearly.

I love Coq
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Re: #JeSuisCoquelin

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I'm very impressed when it was first announced we were bringing him back from Charlton I was worried and expected him to be terrible but he's been so good and is getting better every game. Seems happy to sit there and do the dirty work that we are seriously missing he is protecting our defence well.
Northern Gooner

#JeSuisCoquelin

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:24 am

I Believe Overall wrote:I love it when a player comes from no-where and makes a massive impact on our team. The last player to do it was Flamini before he left IMO.

I'm going to state my allegiances very clearly.

I love Coq

Too much information IBO :lol:
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: #JeSuisCoquelin

Postby Gunnersaurus » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Pleased for him, don't think he was helped first time round and will never forget him playing at fullback and getting killed at Stoke.

Good to see him recover and show what he's made off.

Remember him being talked about on the old board a lot, played a few CC games and looked decent then was played out of position and banished away on loan, glad he's come back and taken his chance and if he decides to not renew his contract than no one can be upset as his career was going nowhere and if we are honest he's only back playing because Wilshere and Arteta are injured and Flamini is past it, can't see us signing a DM now and if we don't I'm not sure I would feel as uncomfortable about it as I was when Arteta and Flamini were sharing the role, he's doing well.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter

#JeSuisCoquelin

Postby Daz86 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 am

Another thumbs up for his contribution for tater days game.

Input Signiture here
Daz86

Return to Player Reviews