Bayern away.

Away fixtures discussions go here. Please keep your personal details safe though.

Bayern away.

Postby bradysleftfoot » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:30 pm

I know it's a bit of a way off but does anyone have an idea if tickets for this would go to Silver ?
What happened for this fixture last year ?
bradysleftfoot
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Bayern away.

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:32 pm

bradysleftfoot wrote:I know it's a bit of a way off but does anyone have an idea if tickets for this would go to Silver ?
What happened for this fixture last year ?



Strong likelihood. Happened last time.
User avatar
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Bayern away.

Postby The Golden Phoenix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:55 pm

We are due to receive 3,300 tickets, priced @ £43 ( no concessions ). They go on sale to Away Scheme on Wednesday 22nd of this month.
User avatar
The Golden Phoenix
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4797
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Bayern away.

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:14 am

The Golden Phoenix wrote:We are due to receive 3,300 tickets, priced @ £43 ( no concessions ). They go on sale to Away Scheme on Wednesday 22nd of this month.


I thought German Clubs` tickets were about £5?
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12080
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Bayern away.

Postby wilko331984 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:22 am

Rainham Red wrote:
The Golden Phoenix wrote:We are due to receive 3,300 tickets, priced @ £43 ( no concessions ). They go on sale to Away Scheme on Wednesday 22nd of this month.


I thought German Clubs` tickets were about £5?


Maybe we get a free frankfurter included? ;)
User avatar
wilko331984
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: Bayern away.

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 am

wilko331984 wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
The Golden Phoenix wrote:We are due to receive 3,300 tickets, priced @ £43 ( no concessions ). They go on sale to Away Scheme on Wednesday 22nd of this month.


I thought German Clubs` tickets were about £5?


Maybe we get a free frankfurter included? ;)


It would be well worth it Wilko.If you ever had a German Frankfurter you will know what I mean so much better than you get over here.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12080
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Bayern away.

Postby wilko331984 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:23 am

Yes I've had one. Really are great! Normally get them from our local butchers (he's German) for BBQ's
User avatar
wilko331984
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4117
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Bristol



Return to On The Road



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


cron