Yaya Sanogo

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:54 am

radford149 wrote:a lump with the occasional decent touch, throws himself about i'll give him that but he ain't never gonna be the real deal.

1. bambi on ice

2. a new born baby giraffe

those two things sum him up and thats being kind

He has played as many as two games for us one against the best Club side in Europe maybe the world so it`s obvious he isn`t going to make it
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:41 am

radford149 wrote:a lump with the occasional decent touch, throws himself about i'll give him that but he ain't never gonna be the real deal.

1. bambi on ice

For god sake. What a load of shit yet again.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby radford149 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:16 am

ForeverRed wrote:

1. bambi on ice

For god sake. What a load of s**t yet again.

care to look at this post again?
radford149

Re: Yaya Sanogo

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:42 am

radford149 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

1. bambi on ice

Radish, the bloke has played barely 2 games for us. Yes he missed a glaring opportunity but how many has Giroud missed? If you're going to stalk my posts then do it on one thread.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby radford149 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 am

ForeverRed wrote:
radford149 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

1. bambi on ice

Radish, the bloke has played barely 2 games for us. Yes he missed a glaring opportunity but how many has Giroud missed? If you're going to stalk my posts then do it on one thread.

god help us, a forum is there to respond to posts FFS, so please try and deflate the mini ego of yours. its pathetic
radford149

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 am

radford149 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
radford149 wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:

1. bambi on ice

god help us, a forum is there to respond to posts FFS, so please try and deflate the mini ego of yours. its pathetic

I have no ego trust me. Your problem is respecting other peoples opinions. If they differ to yours they're wrong in your eyes.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Daz86 » Sun May 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Looked lively when he came in yesterday. Only young. Hopefully he can push on next season!

Input Signiture here
Daz86

Yaya Sanogo

Postby radford149 » Sun May 18, 2014 11:38 pm

F*****ING RUBBISH
radford149

Yaya Sanogo

Postby louder » Mon May 19, 2014 9:03 am

radford149 wrote:F*****ING RUBBISH

I disagree. Just needs to tidy things up a bit i.e his coordination his a little shot.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Mon May 19, 2014 10:30 am

Looks that way to me right now. Striker needs at least 2 attributes with one always being 'can score'. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon May 19, 2014 12:48 pm

I Believe Overall wrote:

Looks that way to me right now. Striker needs at least 2 attributes with one always being 'can score'. :)

Thierry Henry failed to score in his first eight games lucky we persevered with him
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Mon May 19, 2014 1:45 pm

sorry this lad is pish, 4th choice striker at best. Surely a fit Walcott, Giroud and Pod is a head of him. I'd loan him back out for a season
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby chunky_monkey » Mon May 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
I Believe Overall wrote:

Thierry Henry failed to score in his first eight games lucky we persevered with him

difference is, Henry came via Monaco and Juventus and was clearly a class player, who had just lost his way at Juve.

This bloke has gone from being a YTS postman, to a top team in europe's elite. Surely no fan has any confidence in him when he comes on, to be honest i'd rather a 36 year old Drogba had come on on Saturday.
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Postby I Believe Overall » Mon May 19, 2014 3:06 pm

chunky_monkey wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
I Believe Overall wrote:

difference is, Henry came via Monaco and Juventus and was clearly a class player, who had just lost his way at Juve.

This bloke has gone from being a YTS postman, to a top team in europe's elite. Surely no fan has any confidence in him when he comes on, to be honest i'd rather a 36 year old Drogba had come on on Saturday.

I agree with Chunky He might have something but its not been demonstrated anywhere yet. TH14 was devastating defences in his first 8 games without scoring and always looked like he'd come good. He had pace and trickery but was missing a finished product. Sanogo has Pace and directness but his touch looks poor and his shooting is ineffective...so far. Pretty sure we've got lads in the academy who we know can find the back of the net and are fast....I'd be inclined to try and promote one next season as well as bringing in top quality up front. I'd take one fully fit Falcao over 3 Sanogos.
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

I Believe Overall wrote:
chunky_monkey wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
I Believe Overall wrote:

I agree with Chunky He might have something but its not been demonstrated anywhere yet. TH14 was devastating defences in his first 8 games without scoring and always looked like he'd come good. He had pace and trickery but was missing a finished product. Sanogo has Pace and directness but his touch looks poor and his shooting is ineffective...so far. Pretty sure we've got lads in the academy who we know can find the back of the net and are fast....I'd be inclined to try and promote one next season as well as bringing in top quality up front. I'd take one fully fit Falcao over 3 Sanogos.

I think most people would
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Mon May 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Works had and causes problems but he has no control the ball constantly seems to bounce off him and go anywhere, hope he puts in extra training this summer and works on that.
Northern Gooner

Postby Northern Gooner » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 pm

Finally broke his duck let's hope those 4 goals help him kick on once the season starts.
Northern Gooner

Yaya Sanogo

Postby rolypoly » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 am

end of last season saw girl wearing sanogo shirt and warned her that the last two letters had fallen off. she was puzzled. i had to explain to her the o and the d were missing.

well having called him sanagood from first sighting he is now sanobloody useless - a definite candidate for arsenal's worst ever team

even bentner would contribute more.

this is one reason i dont rate wenger anymore cos in my humble opinion any manager picking this idiot should be sacked.

yesterday it was obvious from 1st minute he was out of his depth but typical wenger did not replace him till after the hour mark .

sanobloodyuseless should be farmed off on loan hopefully never to be seen again but doubt there is any manager as mad as wenger who would take him unless paid lot of money to do so.

give joel campbell a chance but go buy a quality centre forward with pace -unless sanchez is that man.
rolypoly

Yaya Sanogo

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 am

rolypoly wrote:end of last season saw girl wearing sanogo shirt and warned her that the last two letters had fallen off. she was puzzled. i had to explain to her the o and the d were missing.

well having called him sanagood from first sighting he is now sanobloody useless - a definite candidate for arsenal's worst ever team

even bentner would contribute more.

this is one reason i dont rate wenger anymore cos in my humble opinion any manager picking this idiot should be sacked.

yesterday it was obvious from 1st minute he was out of his depth but typical wenger did not replace him till after the hour mark .

sanobloodyuseless should be farmed off on loan hopefully never to be seen again but doubt there is any manager as mad as wenger who would take him unless paid lot of money to do so.

give joel campbell a chance but go buy a quality centre forward with pace -unless sanchez is that man.

Can`t disagree with your post mate,I think a loan spell somewhere for a season might help but personally I don`t think he has it in him to make the grade with a Premiership side.I agree with you that Joel Campbell would be a better option at the moment.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Northern Gooner » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm

Struggling to get into the Palace team I really hope we get rid in the summer or send him back out on loan just doesn't look good enough for me.
Northern Gooner

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews