Mesut Ozil

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Mesut Ozil

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:24 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Daz86 wrote:Much better since his return. I hope he kicks on from here!


He'd done fairly well since his return and he's bulked up a bit which will help him massively. He's no winger though.


I know, our full-backs are.


The overlap. That does not make them wingers.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:02 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Daz86 wrote:Much better since his return. I hope he kicks on from here!

He'd done fairly well since his return and he's bulked up a bit which will help him massively. He's no winger though.

I know, our full-backs are.

The overlap. That does not make them wingers.


So what makes you think Ozil has been played as a winger then ? You seem obsessed with referring to wingers whenever you mention the blokes' name.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby ForeverRed » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Daz86 wrote:Much better since his return. I hope he kicks on from here!

He'd done fairly well since his return and he's bulked up a bit which will help him massively. He's no winger though.

I know, our full-backs are.

The overlap. That does not make them wingers.


So what makes you think Ozil has been played as a winger then ? You seem obsessed with referring to wingers whenever you mention the blokes' name.


Urmmm, because he's being played on the wing? smack1
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:55 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
louder wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:
Daz86 wrote:Much better since his return. I hope he kicks on from here!

He'd done fairly well since his return and he's bulked up a bit which will help him massively. He's no winger though.

I know, our full-backs are.

The overlap. That does not make them wingers.

So what makes you think Ozil has been played as a winger then ? You seem obsessed with referring to wingers whenever you mention the blokes' name.

Urmmm, because he's being played on the wing? smack1


We've gone over this before and at one stage you said the same thing before even seeing the match. Ozil may well start the game (when looking at that lovely glossy team-sheet that Sky put up) on the left or the right, much like Theo, but neither play as a winger for crying out loud. Their roles are obviously not as wingers whereas if anyone plays a wingers' role for Arsenal it is the two full-backs who, as you've mentioned previously, overlap on the 'WING'. Ozil has never been considered to be playing as a winger by anyone who can determine a role beyond what's written on a piece of paper. Dagnammit !!!! :banghead2: :night:

:D :thumbs:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Sanchez too btw !! :banghead2: :eating:

And Welbeck !!

Maybe Ox could be considered a Winger at times but he's hardly an out-and-out winger !!! :banghead2: :gnu2:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:29 pm

I love watching this guy play. A joy to behold !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Feel free to tell me I was correct, y'all :D
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby Northern Gooner » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:43 pm

louder wrote:Feel free to tell me I was correct, y'all :D


I've always had faith in him people were to quick to jump on him can't keep a good player down I'm so pleased he's done his talking on the pitch and made so many people esp the pundits eat their words. World class player.
User avatar
Northern Gooner
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:31 am

Geezer's a genius.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:25 am

louder wrote:Geezer's a genius.


His eye for a pass is incredible.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Mesut Ozil

Postby Northern Gooner » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:08 am

Having an amazing start to the season so many assists and his work rate is improving all the time, looks like his confidence is back, glad Germany have rested him for friendlies keeps him fresh for us.
User avatar
Northern Gooner
 
Posts: 2640
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:07 pm

He's making a lot of people look very daft. Still swap him for Di Maria, anyone ? :biglol: This thread is classic.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:56 am

Looking back over this thread has given me a chuckle :D
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Desperate fishing from Louder.. shock horror folks :biglol:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Mesut Ozil

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:09 pm

The record for assists in a season in the Premiership is 20 by Thierry, Ozil already has 15 and it`s not half-way through the season
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:42 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Desperate fishing from Louder.. shock horror folks :biglol:


Nowt to do with fishing, FR. We should all stand by what we say, especially when we make such abusive comments, and the luxury of being able to look back over what people, you and me included, have claimed to know is interesting sometimes.

As you've piped up, I have to say that some of your views towards Ozil are funny, if not a little nasty.

If only we all learnt from threads like this. Not sure some will though. In fact, I'm positive it won't.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby louder » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Rainham Red wrote:The record for assists in a season in the Premiership is 20 by Thierry, Ozil already has 15 and it`s not half-way through the season


When you look at that Henry stat it makes you realise how fine a player he was. Amazing !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10227
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Mesut Ozil

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:02 pm

My paper is reporting that Ozil is buying the Mansion he is presently renting which, if true, suggests that he may be signing a new contract
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12211
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Mesut Ozil

Postby radford149 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:47 am

sell this bottle job now.
radford149
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Mesut Ozil

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:34 am

FOYS wrote:Needs to start showing up in the big games.


Still relevant mate :D

Don't get me wrong, top top player with incredible ability, but for the money that was spent you expect a player of his calibre to change crucial ties. It's all well and good having blinders against sides like Ludogorets.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

PreviousNext


Return to Player Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


cron