Mesut Ozil

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Mesut Ozil

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:41 pm

In my paper this morning there was a conversation between Martin Keown and Chris Sutton about Arsenal`s present problems and Sutton said only Sanchez and maybe Ozil would get into the Invincibles team. Sanchez maybe but Ozil no way because it would mean displacing Dennis Bergkamp and Ozil is no Dennis Bergkamp
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Mesut Ozil

Postby radford149 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:05 pm

ozil, is an average player with no heart, fight and any semblance of character. he is as productive on a football pitch as helen keller. fuck him off immediately as the sight of him makes me want to hurl.
radford149

Postby Tenbob » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:01 pm

radford149 wrote:ozil, is an average player with no heart, fight and any semblance of character. he is as productive on a football pitch as helen keller. fuck him off immediately as the sight of him makes me want to hurl.

I thought he was one of your "quality player" like the other waste of space Xhaka ?
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Mesut Ozil

Postby Daz86 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:50 pm

HE needs to sort himself out. Not worth the money he wants. Doesn't turn up half the time

Input Signiture here
Daz86

Postby FOYS » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 pm

Needs to up his game or do one.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby louder » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Needs better players around him. He knows it too.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:33 pm

Needs a proper manager, not a nurse maid who keeps giving him holidays during the season, especially when those holidays are only a couple of months apart.
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby radford149 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:56 pm

FOYS wrote:Needs a proper manager, not a nurse maid who keeps giving him holidays during the season, especially when those holidays are only a couple of months apart.

his attitude is a joke and he at least needs to dropped
radford149

Postby louder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 pm

FOYS wrote:Needs a proper manager, not a nurse maid who keeps giving him holidays during the season, especially when those holidays are only a couple of months apart.

So is it the Manager or the holidays that is his problem.

To suggest it's the holidays is absolutely ridiculous, even for you. Zlatan has been permitted holidays !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:35 pm

radford149 wrote:

Maybe he has been dropped. But the crazy old geezer above (Not you. The one above you) calls it a holiday.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:03 am

louder wrote:

So is it the Manager or the holidays that is his problem.

To suggest it's the holidays is absolutely ridiculous, even for you. Zlatan has been permitted holidays !

Mainly it's the manager. Never dropped. Very rarely subbed. He must have something on Wenger ;)

Has Zlatan had two holidays in the space of six weeks ? Pretty sure he hasn't.
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby FOYS » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:05 am

louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:

Maybe he has been dropped. But the crazy old geezer above (Not you. The one above you) calls it a holiday.

So where do you think he was at the beginning of January and where do you think he is now ?
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:57 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:

So where do you think he was at the beginning of January and where do you think he is now ?

How the bloody hell do I know. I've got my own life to live. According to those who think he's shit, he should be dropped. The bloke's only ever played in countries that have had winter breaks so maybe missing a game or two will help. Dropped or on holiday, he ain't in the side and that's that. It's not without reason.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:58 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:

How the bloody hell do I know. I've got my own life to live. According to those who think he's shit, he should be dropped. The bloke's only ever played in countries that have had winter breaks so maybe missing a game or two will help. Dropped or on holiday, he ain't in the side and that's that. It's not without reason.

Being dropped and going on holiday to Turkey are completely different ! This after being given time of the spend the New Year back in Germany ! If he was dropped he'd still be here training with the squad trying to get back in the team. It would seem that you're quite happy with him and Wenger taking the proverbial.
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:30 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
radford149 wrote:

Being dropped and going on holiday to Turkey are completely different ! This after being given time of the spend the New Year back in Germany ! If he was dropped he'd still be here training with the squad trying to get back in the team. It would seem that you're quite happy with him and Wenger taking the proverbial.

What sort of game time has he been absent for this time around ?
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 pm

What on earth has game time got to do with a player having a second holiday in the matter of a few weeks ?
What did she wear......

FOYS

Mesut Ozil

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 pm

FOYS wrote:What on earth has game time got to do with a player having a second holiday in the matter of a few weeks ?

I'm sure you know, which means you just don't want to answer the question.

Game time has everything to do with it. For example, what if he were to miss zero game time ? Most clubs take a short break in the sun during the season. It's nothing out of the ordinary. As I said, Zlatan took a break earlier in the season :)

While we're on the subject of player holidays, I wish a some of the others would f*** off for a few weeks :D
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 am

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:What on earth has game time got to do with a player having a second holiday in the matter of a few weeks ?

Game time has everything to do with it. For example, what if he were to miss zero game time ? Most clubs take a short break in the sun during the season. It's nothing out of the ordinary. As I said, Zlatan took a break earlier in the season :)

While we're on the subject of player holidays, I wish a some of the others would f*** off for a few weeks :D

The amount of game time is not the point. The point is this is his SECOND holiday in the matter of a few weeks. Amazing that it's only Ozil that is allowed, considering that we haven't got a game till the Bindippers. I wonder what the other players are doing.....
What did she wear......

FOYS

Postby louder » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:10 am

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:

The amount of game time is not the point. The point is this is his SECOND holiday in the matter of a few weeks. Amazing that it's only Ozil that is allowed, considering that we haven't got a game till the Bindippers. I wonder what the other players are doing.....

Game time is the point. Of course it's the Point.

What will the others be doing during this extended break ? Not a clue, as I've got my own life, but if you think they'll be training every day then you're naive.

Ozil will produce if the players around him are at the required level. This is the major point. Players can run around as much as they like, but if they manage the ball the way they have over recent weeks then we're just a team of huffers and puffers. That's the current biggest concern a paying fan should have. As I'm not a paying fan........... Ozil can do what he likes away from the pitch. He's a professional man.
louder
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews