Mesut Ozil

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Re: Mesut Ozil

Postby Thynker » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:07 pm

FOYS wrote:Needs a proper manager, not a nurse maid who keeps giving him holidays during the season, especially when those holidays are only a couple of months apart.

Quite fond of a holiday every couple of months myself.

The difference is I perform well at work in between holidays.
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Thynker wrote:
FOYS wrote:Needs a proper manager, not a nurse maid who keeps giving him holidays during the season, especially when those holidays are only a couple of months apart.

Quite fond of a holiday every couple of months myself.

The difference is I perform well at work in between holidays.

Another difference is that you don't have someone specifically tasked with trying to stop you doing your job whilst you're doing your job.

I think my point is that it's daft to compare one person's job with another's.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:25 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:What on earth has game time got to do with a player having a second holiday in the matter of a few weeks ?

I'm sure you know, which means you just don't want to answer the question.

Game time has everything to do with it. For example, what if he were to miss zero game time ? Most clubs take a short break in the sun during the season. It's nothing out of the ordinary. As I said, Zlatan took a break earlier in the season :)

While we're on the subject of player holidays, I wish a some of the others would f*** off for a few weeks :D

The amount of game time is not the point. The point is this is his SECOND holiday in the matter of a few weeks. Amazing that it's only Ozil that is allowed, considering that we haven't got a game till the Bindippers. I wonder what the other players are doing.....

Game time is the point. Of course it's the Point.

What will the others be doing during this extended break ? Not a clue, as I've got my own life, but if you think they'll be training every day then you're naive.

Ozil will produce if the players around him are at the required level. This is the major point. Players can run around as much as they like, but if they manage the ball the way they have over recent weeks then we're just a team of huffers and puffers. That's the current biggest concern a paying fan should have. As I'm not a paying fan........... Ozil can do what he likes away from the pitch. He's a professional man.

Game time may be the point for you but it's not about that for me and others.
The other players will be training most days, 40 minutes a day this time of the season.

So it's all the other players fault that Ozil isn't performing :biglol: That reminds me of a story my old woodwork teacher told me about his brothers passing out parade. He told his brother that he was out of step. His brother told him he wasn't, the others were.

As for you saying "Ozil can do what he likes away from the pitch. He's a professional man", you were moaning about Jack having a ciggie the other year. Rather hypothetical one might say..
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby louder » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:58 pm

FOYS wrote:
Game time may be the point for you but it's not about that for me and others.
The other players will be training most days, 40 minutes a day this time of the season.

So it's all the other players fault that Ozil isn't performing :biglol: That reminds me of a story my old woodwork teacher told me about his brothers passing out parade. He told his brother that he was out of step. His brother told him he wasn't, the others were.

As for you saying "Ozil can do what he likes away from the pitch. He's a professional man", you were moaning about Jack having a ciggie the other year. Rather hypothetical one might say..

Game time is not important for you ? So if he comes back refreshed and in good form for the remainder of the season you won't be happy ? Because he wasn't training for 40 minutes a day ? (Nice hint at that you've got the inside track btw ;) ) We need to agree to disagree then. I think a lot of supporters who don't hold a grudge would disagree with you too.

Oh, and 'Most' days ? talk about leaving it open to interpretation.

The drill anecdote is commonly used by blokes who struggle with drill. Ozil doesn't struggle with football. Big difference. In fact, it's a silly comparison.

The 'Smoking' point you've made is another one that has me questioning your judgement. Smoking, in my opinion, isn't becoming of a professional footballer. Ergo, Jack wasn't being professional. If Ozil's smoking then he isn't being professional. Unless we know him to be smoking then we can only assume he isn't ! Backs up my comment - He's a professional man. :D
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Mesut Ozil

Postby Thynker » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

I have no clue why Wenger persists with him.
Dead weight.

Get rid
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Postby radford149 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:44 pm

totally agree, not heart, desire, bottle, attitude. I detest the prick
radford149

Mesut Ozil

Postby ForeverRed » Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am

What a shock, Mesut Ozil doesnt turn up for big game :roll:

Oh well ,at least he scores amazing goals against Ludogorets :banana:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

I would go so far as to say that anyone who wants rid of Ozil knows diddly squat about modern footy. He's a superb player surrounded by a bunch who need to up their game.

Only imho, of course.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Fri May 05, 2017 7:01 am

i would look good in the Madrid or German side He played in,
True test of a player is when your out of your comfort zone and need to step up.
Failed miserably and should be sold to some Chinese club to reap as much cash as we can from him.
No guts no character no hope.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Previous

Return to Player Reviews