Cazorla

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Cazorla

Postby louder » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 pm

radford149 wrote:
Topspin wrote:
radford149 wrote:Its not about the LEAGUE nobody has heard of mate as there are only a few top top leagues around so it would have been almost impossible for us to NOT have heard of that league. Its about the PLAYER nobody has heard of mate, that's what Arsene does best,and has been doing since he arrived at Arsenal. Your comments just sound like someone with an agenda against him, quick and ready to discredit any positive he might be afforded. We'll soon get that nice shiny toy for you to enjoy with your mates down the pub. Pathetic!
been awhile since the magic worked hasn't it?

That's like saying you only love your wife when her dinners are great. When she has off days you don't love her. Terrible!

to use your analogy AW dinners have been pony for years and he's fast becoming a crap shag.

Oi, Wenger's Arsenal is mine, and you should know that !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby Thynker » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:49 pm

radford149 wrote:
Topspin wrote:
radford149 wrote:Its not about the LEAGUE nobody has heard of mate as there are only a few top top leagues around so it would have been almost impossible for us to NOT have heard of that league. Its about the PLAYER nobody has heard of mate, that's what Arsene does best,and has been doing since he arrived at Arsenal. Your comments just sound like someone with an agenda against him, quick and ready to discredit any positive he might be afforded. We'll soon get that nice shiny toy for you to enjoy with your mates down the pub. Pathetic!

been awhile since the magic worked hasn't it?

That's like saying you only love your wife when her dinners are great. When she has off days you don't love her. Terrible!

to use your analogy AW dinners have been pony for years and he's fast becoming a crap shag.[/quote]

Wenger's dinners in recent years have been more akin to microwaveable ready meals. They'll fill a gap but really aren't very satisfying at all
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 am

Thynker wrote:

to use your analogy AW dinners have been pony for years and he's fast becoming a crap shag.[/quote]

Wenger's dinners in recent years have been more akin to microwaveable ready meals. They'll fill a gap but really aren't very satisfying at all[/quote]

last season it was not even that good. more like opening the fridge and finding a yogurt with green fur on top.
radford149

Cazorla

Postby Topspin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 am

radford149 wrote:
Thynker wrote:

to use your analogy AW dinners have been pony for years and he's fast becoming a crap shag.

Wenger's dinners in recent years have been more akin to microwaveable ready meals. They'll fill a gap but really aren't very satisfying at all[/quote]

last season it was not even that good. more like opening the fridge and finding a yogurt with green fur on top.[/quote]

Yeah but Man City's banquet buffet is filled with suspicious ingredients likely to cause an upset stomach!
Topspin

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:58 am

Topspin wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Thynker wrote:

Wenger's dinners in recent years have been more akin to microwaveable ready meals. They'll fill a gap but really aren't very satisfying at all

last season it was not even that good. more like opening the fridge and finding a yogurt with green fur on top.[/quote]

Yeah but Man City's banquet buffet is filled with suspicious ingredients likely to cause an upset stomach![/quote]

your pursuit of my posts bores the f**k out of me and dare-i-say everyone else
radford149

Cazorla

Postby Topspin » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:34 am

radford149 wrote:
Topspin wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Thynker wrote:

last season it was not even that good. more like opening the fridge and finding a yogurt with green fur on top.

Yeah but Man City's banquet buffet is filled with suspicious ingredients likely to cause an upset stomach![/quote]

your pursuit of my posts bores the f**k out of me and dare-i-say everyone else[/quote]

DITTO! And don't toot your own horn mate, you ain't as popular as you would like to think you are. Some on here just sit behind you waiting for the sun to shine out of your backside!
Topspin

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:27 am

Topspin wrote:Yeah but Man City's banquet buffet is filled with suspicious ingredients likely to cause an upset stomach!

your pursuit of my posts bores the f**k out of me and dare-i-say everyone else[/quote]

DITTO! And don't toot your own horn mate, you ain't as popular as you would like to think you are. Some on here just sit behind you waiting for the sun to shine out of your backside![/quote]

your obession with my pert bottom is a cause for concern.
radford149

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 am

Topspin wrote:
radford149 wrote:
Thynker wrote:

they're gorging on wining the FA Cup and being champions whilst we are still in the queue waiting for a table
radford149

Cazorla

Postby louder » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Sort your quoting out, you dimwit. It ain't 'ard ! slap1
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 pm

louder wrote:Sort your quoting out, you dimwit. It ain't 'ard ! slap1

charming
radford149

Cazorla

Postby louder » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Senior Cazorla outshone Senior Silva today, in every department, imho :flag:
louder
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby chunky_monkey » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm

louder wrote:Senior Cazorla outshone Senior Silva today, in every department, imho :flag:

Silva was shit, i think they rely on Kompany, Yaya, Aguero more than him. even last season he was being pulled off after 70 mins, quality players are not replaced.
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby STG » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 pm

louder wrote:Senior Cazorla outshone Senior Silva today, in every department, imho :flag:

He did but to be honest Im not sure what City are doing with their formation they are putting Silva out on the wing. He would do more damage playing in the Cazorla role but they can keep him out on the wing as it makes City a less dangerous team.
STG
Statto

Cazorla

Postby ForeverRed » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Silva was more like bronze today.. BOOM BOOM

:thedoor:
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby Gunnersaurus » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Player of the year, get your money on it.
Gunnersaurus
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby Thynker » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Gunnersaurus wrote:Player of the year, get your money on it.

If he continues as he has been . .

He's done brilliantly. Top player.
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby louder » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

Once again this guy was outstanding. He also has the attitude to match his ability which stood out when, during a period of tippy-tappy that we were going through towards the end of saturdays' match, he tried to hit a looping pass out to the right wing which went straight to a WH player. He didn't p*ss and moan then shrug his shoulders, but instead chased like buggery to make up for the mistake he made. Now it did go out for a WH corner but that was when he did his hands-up apology. This fella is a true Arsenal legend in the making. :afcbanner:

Credit to Wenger too (obviously :notlooking: ) for getting this guy. It was on the radio this morning that Santi was wanted by Real and Barca (Probably old news but something that I was unaware of) . Looks like someone at Arsenal has pulled a masterstroke here.......Wenger/Ivan ?????

:applaude: Genius!
louder
Forum Supporter

Cazorla

Postby Topspin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:14 am

louder wrote:Once again this guy was outstanding. He also has the attitude to match his ability which stood out when, during a period of tippy-tappy that we were going through towards the end of saturdays' match, he tried to hit a looping pass out to the right wing which went straight to a WH player. He didn't p*ss and moan then shrug his shoulders, but instead chased like buggery to make up for the mistake he made. Now it did go out for a WH corner but that was when he did his hands-up apology. This fella is a true Arsenal legend in the making. :afcbanner:

Credit to Wenger too (obviously :notlooking: ) for getting this guy. It was on the radio this morning that Santi was wanted by Real and Barca (Probably old news but something that I was unaware of) . Looks like someone at Arsenal has pulled a masterstroke here.......Wenger/Ivan ?????

:applaude: Genius!

Not enough for the doom preachers on here i'm afraid.
Topspin

Cazorla

Postby Topspin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:16 am

chunky_monkey wrote:

Silva was s**t, i think they rely on Kompany, Yaya, Aguero more than him. even last season he was being pulled off after 70 mins, quality players are not replaced.

True. I've always felt that this lad is overrated.
Topspin

Cazorla

Postby Gunner Girl » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 am

Over the last couple of years I have been watching La Liga games only if I`m not at an Arsenal game or Arsenal are not on tv and have watched Santi play for both Villareal and Malaga and really really liked what I saw and secretly dreamed for him to come to the Arsenal.Imagine how excited I was when my dream became reality.The guy is immense.
:applaude: :applaude: :applaude: :applaude: :applaude:
You are my Arsenal my only Arsenal you make me happy when skies are grey you`ll never know dear how much I love you please don`t take my Arsenal away.
Gunner Girl
Forum Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Player Reviews