Cazorla

Put all your player reviews from each match here

Re: Cazorla

Postby citizenerased » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:07 pm

he acted like a petulant child against everton. whining at the refs, constantly lost the ball and refused to chase back, moaned at his teammates and generally acted like a bit of a mong.
citizenerased
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 am

Re: Cazorla

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:57 pm

citizenerased wrote:he acted like a petulant child against everton. whining at the refs, constantly lost the ball and refused to chase back, moaned at his teammates and generally acted like a bit of a mong.


Really? I`m surprised to hear that he always appears to me to be good natured
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12541
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:11 am

Rainham Red wrote:
citizenerased wrote:he acted like a petulant child against everton. whining at the refs, constantly lost the ball and refused to chase back, moaned at his teammates and generally acted like a bit of a mong.


Really? I`m surprised to hear that he always appears to me to be good natured


Reminds me a little of when Ronaldo used to sulk after he'd been kicked all over the pitch for 90 minutes.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Cazorla

Postby cas » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 am

Cazorla is our best player. One of my students from last year who is very clever and loves football. (He's 8 and he had worked out all the group permutations of the European championships on his own). We still talk about football and his team is not doing too wel eitherl.

He says Cazorla is our best player. So it's true.he knows!
User avatar
cas
 
Posts: 3823
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Re: Cazorla

Postby chunky_monkey » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 am

this bloke want's to wake up and get real, said some sort bollocks today about Arsenal can't continue to drop points or they can forget winning the league.

haha, win the league, at the moment, we will be lucky to get a top 8 finish
User avatar
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:29 am

I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:18 pm

he was 6 out of 10 yesterday
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:12 pm

radford149 wrote:he was 6 out of 10 yesterday


The game against Reading aside Cazorla has been poor for a while now. Is he now missing the Spanish weather I wonder?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Cazorla

Postby chunky_monkey » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:32 pm

doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:he was 6 out of 10 yesterday


The game against Reading aside Cazorla has been poor for a while now. Is he now missing the Spanish weather I wonder?



or maybe just over hyped by gooners, still would of preferred Mata or David Silva, i think Jesus Navas is a better player as well
User avatar
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 pm

chunky_monkey wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:he was 6 out of 10 yesterday


The game against Reading aside Cazorla has been poor for a while now. Is he now missing the Spanish weather I wonder?



or maybe just over hyped by gooners, still would of preferred Mata or David Silva, i think Jesus Navas is a better player as well


Navas will never go overseas, he gets severe homesickness.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Cazorla

Postby chunky_monkey » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:37 pm

doritobrother wrote:
chunky_monkey wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:he was 6 out of 10 yesterday


The game against Reading aside Cazorla has been poor for a while now. Is he now missing the Spanish weather I wonder?



or maybe just over hyped by gooners, still would of preferred Mata or David Silva, i think Jesus Navas is a better player as well


Navas will never go overseas, he gets severe homesickness.



:eek: really
User avatar
chunky_monkey
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 3117
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:48 am

chunky_monkey wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:he was 6 out of 10 yesterday


The game against Reading aside Cazorla has been poor for a while now. Is he now missing the Spanish weather I wonder?



or maybe just over hyped by gooners, still would of preferred Mata or David Silva, i think Jesus Navas is a better player as well


first of all he is an out and out winger, santi is not and as rolf said he will never leave the town he is in let alone the country. you really need a telly to keep up with world events.
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:49 am

doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Cazorla

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 am

Probably Santi just needs a break he`s played in virtually every game for us
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12541
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Cazorla

Postby louder » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 am

I'm struggling with some of the criticism that this blokes getting, albeit only by the few. Cazorla works his b*ll*cks off for the team, never hides, chases back when he, or others, lose ball. On a good day he's a creator, goalscorer, ball winner and a worthy team member. On a bad day he's a tryer who can still give us more than certain others players do on one of thier good days. It's his first season and he was a great buy. I just hope the team can put a good run together in order to raise spirits, as Cazorla, amongst others, looks like he needs a lift. Don't we all !

It has been mentioned on another thread about certain players not deserving thier weekly wage. I wouldn't put Santi in this group !.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10240
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:52 am

radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game


What, back in October?
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 pm

doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game


What, back in October?


yes thats the one when santi scored a cracker, lets also not forget the victims away in the two nil win.
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 pm

radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game


What, back in October?


yes thats the one when santi scored a cracker, lets also not forget the victims away in the two nil win.


He fails to hit the target more often than not though. I just thought he was supposed to be pretty deadly in front of goal.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Cazorla

Postby radford149 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 pm

doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game


What, back in October?


yes thats the one when santi scored a cracker, lets also not forget the victims away in the two nil win.


He fails to hit the target more often than not though. I just thought he was supposed to be pretty deadly in front of goal.


totally agree but lets face it we've been shocking at times and so far he would get a b- for his first season so far in english football.
radford149
 
Posts: 9599
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:58 pm
Location: waiting for the first train, that's late again

Re: Cazorla

Postby doritobrother » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:09 pm

radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:
radford149 wrote:
doritobrother wrote:I love the little Spaniard, but I thought he was supposed to have a good shot?


i take it you missed the west ham away game


What, back in October?


yes thats the one when santi scored a cracker, lets also not forget the victims away in the two nil win.


He fails to hit the target more often than not though. I just thought he was supposed to be pretty deadly in front of goal.


totally agree but lets face it we've been shocking at times and so far he would get a b- for his first season so far in english football.


Yep, agree with that.
“I am going to make this the greatest club in the world.” Herbert Chapman, 1925
User avatar
doritobrother
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PreviousNext


Return to Player Reviews



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


cron