Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby FOYS » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:The financial problems BVB were in were NOTHING to do with Klopp as they happened a few years before he became their manager, duh. He chose the players but everything else (fees, wages and length of contracts) are down to the DoF, unlike here, where the Dictator Wenger saw to that! He realised he'd taken them as far as he could and done the decent thing and quit.
As for Mourhino, when you're the best, the best want you.


Wenger's not a dictator. And since he's been our Manager we've never had financial problems. Ding !

As for Mourinho 'The Best' - A lot do want him, then they either want him gone or he moves on to another wealthy club that can fulfil his financial requirements. And don't be fooled, Quite a few big clubs have been in for Wenger over the years too. More so than your messiah.


Wenger IS a Dictator!!

Mourinho has done what he wanted to do (manage clubs in the 3 top leagues, England, Italy and Spain) and will stay at Chelsea for as long as the Russian wants him. Yes big clubs wanted the Dictator, but don't think he stayed out of loyalty. He stayed because none of those clubs would give him what he has here......... POWER!!

What financial problems have we had? The Soulless Bowl? The re-financing deal done by Edelman saw that the debt was quite manageable. Totally different to nearly going bankrupt twice......
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:59 pm

FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:The financial problems BVB were in were NOTHING to do with Klopp as they happened a few years before he became their manager, duh. He chose the players but everything else (fees, wages and length of contracts) are down to the DoF, unlike here, where the Dictator Wenger saw to that! He realised he'd taken them as far as he could and done the decent thing and quit.
As for Mourhino, when you're the best, the best want you.

Wenger's not a dictator. And since he's been our Manager we've never had financial problems. Ding !
As for Mourinho 'The Best' - A lot do want him, then they either want him gone or he moves on to another wealthy club that can fulfil his financial requirements. And don't be fooled, Quite a few big clubs have been in for Wenger over the years too. More so than your messiah.

Wenger IS a Dictator!!
Mourinho has done what he wanted to do (manage clubs in the 3 top leagues, England, Italy and Spain) and will stay at Chelsea for as long as the Russian wants him. Yes big clubs wanted the Dictator, but don't think he stayed out of loyalty. He stayed because none of those clubs would give him what he has here......... POWER!!
What financial problems have we had? The Soulless Bowl? The re-financing deal done by Edelman saw that the debt was quite manageable. Totally different to nearly going bankrupt twice......


Holy shit ! I know you're on the senior side, fotsy, but how f***ing old are you ? I DID SAY that we hadn't had major financial problems under Wenger, although we were seriously hamstrung when you look at who we were trying to keep up with/keep ahead of, and that is down to his hard work. The debt was manageable but only because....in fact.............. fuck it.

You're boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby FOYS » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:44 pm

louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:
louder wrote:
FOYS wrote:The financial problems BVB were in were NOTHING to do with Klopp as they happened a few years before he became their manager, duh. He chose the players but everything else (fees, wages and length of contracts) are down to the DoF, unlike here, where the Dictator Wenger saw to that! He realised he'd taken them as far as he could and done the decent thing and quit.
As for Mourhino, when you're the best, the best want you.

Wenger's not a dictator. And since he's been our Manager we've never had financial problems. Ding !
As for Mourinho 'The Best' - A lot do want him, then they either want him gone or he moves on to another wealthy club that can fulfil his financial requirements. And don't be fooled, Quite a few big clubs have been in for Wenger over the years too. More so than your messiah.

Wenger IS a Dictator!!
Mourinho has done what he wanted to do (manage clubs in the 3 top leagues, England, Italy and Spain) and will stay at Chelsea for as long as the Russian wants him. Yes big clubs wanted the Dictator, but don't think he stayed out of loyalty. He stayed because none of those clubs would give him what he has here......... POWER!!
What financial problems have we had? The Soulless Bowl? The re-financing deal done by Edelman saw that the debt was quite manageable. Totally different to nearly going bankrupt twice......


Holy shit ! I know you're on the senior side, fotsy, but how f***ing old are you ? I DID SAY that we hadn't had major financial problems under Wenger, although we were seriously hamstrung when you look at who we were trying to keep up with/keep ahead of, and that is down to his hard work. The debt was manageable but only because....in fact.............. fuck it.

You're boring zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Gordon fucking Bennett, you really are a prize plum. We had no financial problems under Rioch, Graham, Howe, Neill, Mee. In fact the only time we had the same financial problems as BVB was in about 1910.
It just can't sink into your brain cell that what Klopp done at BVB was fantastic.

Now go away and try to work out how you can increase your capacity to think.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby ForeverRed » Fri May 06, 2016 9:25 am

Well the "Journeyman" is leading Liverpool out in a European final. Instilled fantastic passion and energy into a pretty average squad. Top manager who sadly we missed out on (amongst another). Will be a fantastic achievement if they win it. Liverpool could be extremely dangerous next year.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Rainham Red » Fri May 06, 2016 9:40 am

User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12269
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Red Snapper » Fri May 06, 2016 10:27 am

Rainham Red wrote:His smile always reminds me of

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... fD6i_bDLCn

How did they know that the girl in the opening sequence of "Jaws" had dandruff?



They found her Head and Shoulders on the beach.

I'm here all week.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
User avatar
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 4023
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: friern barnet

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby ForeverRed » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:17 pm

ForeverRed wrote:Well the "Journeyman" is leading Liverpool out in a European final. Instilled fantastic passion and energy into a pretty average squad. Top manager who sadly we missed out on (amongst another). Will be a fantastic achievement if they win it. Liverpool could be extremely dangerous next year.


I stick with my opinion. Liverpool will be challenging this year. Very dangerous.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Rainham Red » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:14 am

ForeverRed wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:Well the "Journeyman" is leading Liverpool out in a European final. Instilled fantastic passion and energy into a pretty average squad. Top manager who sadly we missed out on (amongst another). Will be a fantastic achievement if they win it. Liverpool could be extremely dangerous next year.


I stick with my opinion. Liverpool will be challenging this year. Very dangerous.


I thought Liverpool were brilliant first half some of their first time passing was mesmerising . I`m not a big fan of Jorden Henderson but his goal was pretty special. Second half Chelsea bossed but Liverpool held on for a well deserved victory.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12269
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:53 pm

Jurgen's slipping........

Needs to buck his ideas up. These managers are finding out how tough football is in this country. There are some worried looks on a couple of faces.

Just to add, two of the most prestigious managers have already hinted that top four is the target. A target that Wenger has been castigated for achieving. Will Klopp and Pep do it ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Steve » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:55 pm

It's amazing how easy it is when you manage in leagues with only a 2 or 3 clubs that can realistically win the title and money is no object
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
User avatar
Steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: Hornchurch, Essex

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 am

Steve wrote:It's amazing how easy it is when you manage in leagues with only a 2 or 3 clubs that can realistically win the title and money is no object


I agree.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Steve » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Klopp out protests being planned for game v Chelsea
Steve - Creator and all round nice guy!
User avatar
Steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1746
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: Hornchurch, Essex

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Steve wrote:Klopp out protests being planned for game v Chelsea


If true, and I'm struggling to believe this, it's ridiculous. And I thought the banner boys were daft.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby FOYS » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:49 pm

Steve wrote:Klopp out protests being planned for game v Chelsea


Fake news, Steve.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Location: GODS COUNTY KENT,BIRTHPLACE OF THE ARSENAL

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:55 pm

The geezer's REALLY struggling at present. Taking a bit (not a lot) of the attention away from Wenger.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:36 am

I still feel strongly that Jurgen is a good manager.

Transition period for Liverpool. Best manager they've had for years imo, A lot of Liverpool fans i've spoken to are very happy with him.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:46 pm

ForeverRed wrote:I still feel strongly that Jurgen is a good manager.

Transition period for Liverpool. Best manager they've had for years imo, A lot of Liverpool fans i've spoken to are very happy with him.


If Liverpool finish outside the top four do you think Klopps job will be at risk?
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12269
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby ForeverRed » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:I still feel strongly that Jurgen is a good manager.

Transition period for Liverpool. Best manager they've had for years imo, A lot of Liverpool fans i've spoken to are very happy with him.


If Liverpool finish outside the top four do you think Klopps job will be at risk?


Afternoon mate hope you are well.

I think the media etc will push for that RR as people are desperate to see Klopp fail imo. Much like Pep.

Internally I think Klopp will be safe, I think he is seeing Liverpool as a long term project rather than instant success.
COYG*WIGGY OUT*FOYS
User avatar
ForeverRed
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 5777
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:46 pm
Location: South Wales

Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:30 pm

ForeverRed wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:
ForeverRed wrote:I still feel strongly that Jurgen is a good manager.

Transition period for Liverpool. Best manager they've had for years imo, A lot of Liverpool fans i've spoken to are very happy with him.


If Liverpool finish outside the top four do you think Klopps job will be at risk?


Afternoon mate hope you are well.

I think the media etc will push for that RR as people are desperate to see Klopp fail imo. Much like Pep.

Internally I think Klopp will be safe, I think he is seeing Liverpool as a long term project rather than instant success.


At least Liverpool`s problems are keeping some of the heat off us.
User avatar
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 12269
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Rainham KENT

Re: Juergen Klopp. Dortmund call press conference for 12:30pm

Postby louder » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:49 pm

It's very obvious to say Klopp is 'good'.

The question is 'how good'.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
User avatar
louder
Forum Supporter
 
Posts: 10237
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Location: Arsenal Wenger !

PreviousNext


Return to Football From Around The World



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


cron