Everton v City

Talk about anything NOT related to Arsenal in the football world.

Everton v City

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Cracking game and although City had all the possession Everton got all the goals and did us a favour. Now we want a draw between United and Liverpool and it will have been a good weekend for us.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Everton v City

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:34 pm

United and Liverpool drawing is just the job
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Everton v City

Postby I Believe Overall » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Everton could make up the gap and get into top 6 this year...Manu or City leaving top 6?
me neither
I Believe Overall
Forum Supporter

Re: Everton v City

Postby Red Snapper » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:44 pm

I was disappointed when Guardiola went to City, I half hoped he'd wait for AW to quit before coming to us. I'm now beginning to think we may have dodged one there. He was obviously good at clubs where only one or two teams could give them a game but he seems almost out of his depth in a league where nearly all the sides can get a result. Also he seems to be in the "heads gone" category mentally.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Re: Everton v City

Postby Rainham Red » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Red Snapper wrote:I was disappointed when Guardiola went to City, I half hoped he'd wait for AW to quit before coming to us. I'm now beginning to think we may have dodged one there. He was obviously good at clubs where only one or two teams could give them a game but he seems almost out of his depth in a league where nearly all the sides can get a result. Also he seems to be in the "heads gone" category mentally.

Your right snappy look how many top European coaches with fantastic records like Scolari, Villa-Boas, LVG and Avram Grant come over here and fail. Sometimes it`s better to go with the devil you know.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to Football From Around The World