Liverpool v Arsenal official next match thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:11 am

Can't see how we can compete in our current form.
The energy and fighting spirit looks like it's fading and like before we have to many passengers in the side.
I would already be looking for a new keeper as Leno does not full me with confidence.
Leichestein is poor and Koschleny is so far of the pace at the moment it's embarrassing.
Never thought we would miss Bellerin and Holding.
Also in back of my mind is the yids position and the thought of us getting something at Anfield can only help them.
Poxy game this football can be.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:20 am

Tenbob wrote:Can't see how we can compete in our current form.
The energy and fighting spirit looks like it's fading and like before we have to many passengers in the side.
I would already be looking for a new keeper as Leno does not full me with confidence.
Leichestein is poor and Koschleny is so far of the pace at the moment it's embarrassing.
Never thought we would miss Bellerin and Holding.
Also in back of my mind is the yids position and the thought of us getting something at Anfield can only help them.
Poxy game this football can be.

I know what you mean about us helping Spurs by beating or drawing with Liverpool but I want us to defeat Liverpool because I don`t want them to go the whole season unbeaten as it is a proud record that we are the only club in modern times to achieve it
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:38 pm

No needto worry about totts but the scousers look seriously good especially if they keep falling over and refs keep falling for it
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby Thynker » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm

Klopp realised last year that a team will nothing if they have a dodgy defence. Ours is abysmal.
Questions should have been asked by Emery when a keeper of Leno's age is 4th choice for his country.
Needs replaced as does most of the defence. Shocking at the back
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Postby BF1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:52 pm

I didn't expect us to win but neither did I expect us to fall over so quickly and easily.
If I was told that Wenger was back for this game I would not have been surprised because that is how it felt.
BF1

Re: Liverpool v Arsenal official next match thread

Postby Red Snapper » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:44 pm

I don't know why but the last month or so it's started to feel like same shit different faces. There is still no obvious reason for Steve Bould. It doesn't help having to field a second or third string back four but a bit of coaching wouldn't go amiss. I was not surprised by yesterday's result but at least N17's fireworks got pissed on as well.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat