Arsenal v Valencia official next match thread

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:44 pm

Now our only realistic chance of champions league football next season and we couldn't be going into it in any worse form.
Three diabolical performances that were more relegation form than top four challengers.
Players going missing and no team spirit add in total lack of motivation and we have a recipe for disaster.
Our only hope is the managers record in the competition.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:14 pm

We are going into the game with an unbelievable lack of form. The only chink of light is that Valencia are also struggling and are laying 6th in la Liga having been beaten 0-1 at Home by Eibar who are below Valencia in the league table. Also Francis Coquelin plays for them which should be to our advantage.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Thynker » Thu May 02, 2019 6:35 pm

My heart sinks when I see Mustafi playing
Wenger out!!
Thynker
Forum Supporter

Re: Arsenal v Valencia official next match thread

Postby Tenbob » Fri May 03, 2019 4:47 pm

That was a lot better, the front two stepped up to the plate and gave a great partnership performance .
Started slow and I thought the worse,but we got it together and showed the right spirit .
Still a tough second leg but we hav given ourselves every chance of reaching the final.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat