Ramsey has played his last game for Arsenal

Discuss all things Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Wed May 01, 2019 6:45 pm

Reported today that he has played his last game for us.
Wish him all the best in his next journey and thank him for his professional way he handled the departure.
On the footballing front I feel it's how bad we have got that we deem him as a big loss now that he's going.
But in my opinion I've always thought he could and should had been a better player for us.
Loved his displays in the cup finals .
But will not go down as one of the greats but a good player that served the club well.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Re: Ramsey has played his last game for Arsenal

Postby Tenbob » Wed May 01, 2019 6:56 pm

The mystery is we let him go but keep Ozil,Mkika,Xhaka and Mustafi on the books.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Thu May 02, 2019 7:45 am

I have a lot of respect for Ramsey in the way he has conducted himself ahead of leaving. I feel the Club has made a big mistake in the way they have handled his transfer but it appears that our executives live on a different planet to anyone else. I hope I am wrong but I fear for the future of our Club.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat