Wow

Discuss all things Arsenal

Wow

Postby louder » Tue May 07, 2019 9:12 pm

I've hated Liverpool for years now, but I really like thus team. Klopp has built a gem of a squad. If them winning it means that the dwellers don't then you can call me a scouser for one night only.

A really great all-round night that was.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Wow

Postby Rainham Red » Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 am

Unbelievable performance by Liverpool they are everything that Arsenal are not.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Wow

Postby Tenbob » Wed May 08, 2019 2:33 pm

Brilliant performance, every player in that side gave everything and a fully deserving triumph .
Barcelona not the same as once was but still formidable opponents.
If we could half that amount of effort and desire we should get pass Valencia on Thursday.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Wow

Postby Rainham Red » Thu May 09, 2019 7:38 am

Hate to say this but a fantastic performance from Spurs last night. Of the four English clubs involved in Europe we are the only one who won the first leg. I hope that`s not a bad omen.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Wow

Postby louder » Thu May 09, 2019 3:35 pm

Rainham Red wrote:Hate to say this but a fantastic performance from Spurs last night. Of the four English clubs involved in Europe we are the only one who won the first leg. I hope that`s not a bad omen.

It's s funny one, RR. I was desperate for them to go out, but not they're through I can only think 'we'll done'.

I'll still be a red come June 1St. Please let Liverpool wipe the floor with them. :bigpray:
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Wow

Postby Rainham Red » Fri May 10, 2019 9:12 am

I have just realised something which is scary. Four English teams reach the two finals two wear RED, one wears WHITE and one wears BLUE. RED WHITE and Blue are the colours of our national Flag.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat