Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Discuss all things Arsenal

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Postby Rainham Red » Wed May 22, 2019 8:40 am

Mki has decided not to go to Baku over safety fears and I think he is right. Although the Azerbajanis have guaranteed his safety there is always a nutter who may try to get to our player.
In Budapest about 15 years ago at a NATO sponsored training seminar an Azerbaijan Army Officer broke into the bedroom of an Armenian Army Lieutenant and axed him to death. He was convicted of first degree murder in Hungary but somehow was extradited to Azerbajan. He received a hero`s welcome was pardoned, given an apartment and eight years back pay.

According to my paper today Chelsea have sold less than a 1000 tickets while Arsenal have sold 3,500. I hope those fans who are going both Arsenal and Chelsea come home safely.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Postby Red Snapper » Wed May 22, 2019 7:45 pm

It's obviously the most ridiculous place to hold a big final but then EUEFA/FIFA don't really do sensible do they. The game kicks off at 11pm local time so not many locals will bother given that the two teams are from a city as far away from them it is possible to get given the competitions parameters. The half empty stadium will be an embarrassment. Still, as long as the Euefa family is looked after eh?
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat