Xhaka a disgrace

Discuss all things Arsenal

Xhaka a disgrace

Postby Tenbob » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Never rated the man as a player and could never work out how he was made captain .
But was a total disgrace yesterday and I hope he never plays for us again.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Xhaka a disgrace

Postby Rainham Red » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:40 pm

"DITTO!"

Alan Shearer absolutely blasted him in the Mail today
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Re: Xhaka a disgrace

Postby Red Snapper » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Can't disagree with any of the above but there was no "right side" in that situation. As with Eboue, how on Earth is booing and jeering one of your team going to encourage him to do better? It was disgraceful all round. When he was pulled there was no point abusing him, just don't applaud as he walks off. Guendouzi for captain (or Sokratis)! Players who try and obviously care. Making Xakha captain just makes me doubt Emery's judgement and although he's not made us worse it's no big improvement on AW.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Xhaka a disgrace

Postby Rainham Red » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:43 am

According to todays papers the team is backing Xhaka so bringing them into conflict with Emery and the Board
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Xhaka AND Emery should go. Xhaka for being average and Emery for putting him in the situation.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:35 pm

Not sticking for him, and I know they weren't captains at the time, but I don't remember all the outrage when Paddy threw his shirt on the pitch or when Wrighty stuck his head out of the changing room window and called the fans f**king w***era and told them to f**k off.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby Rainham Red » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:44 pm

FOYS wrote:Not sticking for him, and I know they weren't captains at the time, but I don't remember all the outrage when Paddy threw his shirt on the pitch or when Wrighty stuck his head out of the changing room window and called the fans f**king w***era and told them to f**k off.

Evening FOYS. I want Xhaka gone not because he threw his shirt down but because he ducked a shot from which the opposition scored. Also because he really isn`t very good. As for Emery if we don`t start improving he should be replaced.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby FOYS » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 am

Rainham Red wrote:
FOYS wrote:Not sticking for him, and I know they weren't captains at the time, but I don't remember all the outrage when Paddy threw his shirt on the pitch or when Wrighty stuck his head out of the changing room window and called the fans f**king w***era and told them to f**k off.

Evening FOYS. I want Xhaka gone not because he threw his shirt down but because he ducked a shot from which the opposition scored. Also because he really isn`t very good. As for Emery if we don`t start improving he should be replaced.

Morning RR, hope you're well. I thought he ducked as well when I first saw it, but looking at it from the camera behind the goal it seemed he had it covered till the ball took a deflection.
What did she wear......
She wore,she wore,she wore a yellow ribbon......

Keep St George in my heart keep me English......
FOYS

Postby Rainham Red » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 am

FOYS wrote:
Rainham Red wrote:

Morning RR, hope you're well. I thought he ducked as well when I first saw it, but looking at it from the camera behind the goal it seemed he had it covered till the ball took a deflection.

Well maybe but I still want him gone because he isn`t good enough and he can take Mustafi with him.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Xhaka a disgrace

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 am

I am not Xhaka`s biggest fan by a long way but his disclosure that he has received messages from Arsenal "fans" hoping that he has his legs amputated, his daughter gets cancer and his wife dies is disgusting no wonder he lost it when substituted against Palace. What is happening to our Country when this sort of things happen like the attacks against female MP`s. The people who make these attacks, safe behind their laptops, obviously have mental problems but if possible they should be tracked down by the Police.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:50 am

Absolutely agree with all of that RR but if these celebs, mp's etc don't want to put up with it then they don't have to be on social meeja, there's no obligation on there part to make their accounts public, just keep it to friends. Of course I'm sympathetic to anyone suffering vile abuse but the answer is so simple, don't engage. We managed without it for several thousand years!
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Postby Rainham Red » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:15 pm

Red Snapper wrote:Absolutely agree with all of that RR but if these celebs, mp's etc don't want to put up with it then they don't have to be on social meeja, there's no obligation on there part to make their accounts public, just keep it to friends. Of course I'm sympathetic to anyone suffering vile abuse but the answer is so simple, don't engage. We managed without it for several thousand years!

I understand what you are saying Snappy and that would apply to ordinary people like us but for people like famous sportsmen and women and particularly MP`s who are in the public eye and must be available to the general public and the best way to do that is on social media.
Rainham Red
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:35 am

I would imagine most celebrities or famous people put up with this all the time and know the value of it is zero and learn to live with it as part and parcel of the life they lead.
I feel it's an excuse for his behaviour.
Beckham put up with it 100 fold and never allowed it to get to him.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:09 pm

I don't know why anyone uses social media, but those who do should surely see it for what it is.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat