Maureen the Yid

Discuss all things Arsenal

Maureen the Yid

Postby Tenbob » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:43 pm

They have jumped first by sacking Poch and installing "your not special anymore "as manager.
Did they do it because they feared he might come to us if we jumped first ?
I wouldn't want him but you do fear he could be a success with them or is he like Wenger passed it in the modern game.
I expect a big impact at the beginning but feel by the end of the season they will want him gone .
Very interesting month coming up.
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Re: Maureen the Yid

Postby Red Snapper » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:51 pm

Realistically they have panicked and got shot of a manager who the fans were prepared to be patient with and hired a manager whose track record suggests they might as well close their academy and sell their stadium to finance his method of management. I hope, as we all do, that it all crashes down round their ears.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Re: Maureen the Yid

Postby louder » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:37 pm

I watched a lot of their game today and I thought they were average. West Ham were awful. Mourinho tried his best to display the 'new' Jose for the cameras but I saw plenty of slips that told me the same old volatile character was well and truly present. I'm nailing my colours and saying, in the longer term, his appointment will be unsuccessful.
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat