I like Freddie.

Discuss all things Arsenal

I like Freddie.

Postby louder » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:11 pm

I hope his run goes well. Scored some vital goals and that beaut' in Cardiff. And I'll always see him as the benefactor of the single greatest assist I think I've ever seen. He and Dennis were made for each other for a while there.

Those players had better do as he says !
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Re: I like Freddie.

Postby Red Snapper » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:29 pm

We all like Freddie and hope he's got what it takes but we really need proven ability and experience right now.
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:56 am

We love you Freddie because you got no hair, we love you Freddie because your everywhere, we love you Freddie la la la la la la
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:57 am

Red Snapper wrote:We all like Freddie and hope he's got what it takes but we really need proven ability and experience right now.

So you only think/hope Freddie and Per will get one or two games in charge before a new a manager is appointed ? Rather than them being given until the end of the season ?
"Arsene is a perfect fit for Arsenal. This is the classiest club out there" - Graeme Souness.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:17 pm

I think we all know that he has a mountain to climb . The club has gone backwards for 5 years of Wenger and 18 months of Emery it would be stupid to think all will be resolved in a couple of games. All we can hope is that all the players get their hunger back and play to their optimum . If they do that all should be a step in the right direction. This is not a 5 minute fix ! We need to understand that.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:43 pm

potter wrote:I think we all know that he has a mountain to climb . The club has gone backwards for 5 years of Wenger and 18 months of Emery it would be stupid to think all will be resolved in a couple of games. All we can hope is that all the players get their hunger back and play to their optimum . If they do that all should be a step in the right direction. This is not a 5 minute fix ! We need to understand that.

It depends what you mean by 'fix'. I think, with the players we have, we should be getting better, more consistent results. This would give us a good chance of achieving a top four finish. I'd consider this a reasonable 'fix', and a good Manager could get the ball rolling pretty much straight away with the right set-up and motivation.

Unai should've achieved a lot more in the 18 months he was given, which is why he's gone. A new Manager is expected to fix what Emery couldn't, and he won't be given 18 months to do so. Else he'll be gone too.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby potter » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:13 am

I think we all know that the club's fall has been for more than just Emery's coaching and his man management appears to have alienated more than a couple of players . Freddie has been a coach and as such has had to at least appear to have been onboard the Emery train and now he has to split away and bring his own thoughts to the table .
He appears to be hinting that all was not happy within the squad , but to get the troops to rally round him will take action rather than words and consistent action takes time . He will need it.
"Never be deceived that the rich will permit you to vote away their wealth."

It would be foolish to think otherwise
potter
Forum Supporter

Postby Tenbob » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:13 pm

We might have to go for big Sam Allydyce to save us from relegation .
“ Arsenal come streaming forward now in surely what will be their last attack. A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith, for Thomas, charging through the midfield. Thomas, it's up for grabs now! Thomas! ”
Tenbob
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Duncan Ferguson has the look of a man who is feeling up to a job. I'm not sure Freddie gives off the same impression.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby louder » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 pm

Big Dunc also looks like a psycho pacing left to right in the technical area lol.

Goal ! As I type. That was quick.
louder
Forum Supporter

Postby Red Snapper » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:21 pm

Tenbob wrote:We might have to go for big Sam Allydyce to save us from relegation .

Don't even joke about that (either part) :eek:
AFCINMYDNA

"Tottenham fans are idiots"---Roy Keane 4th January 2014
Red Snapper
Forum Supporter

Return to Arsenal Chat