Page 1 of 1

Iwobi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:29 pm
by Red Snapper
Hasn't got a thread! Best prospect for years. Seems very down to earth and let's hope he remains that way. Shame he'll be off to the ACoN every other year.

Iwobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:56 am
by Rainham Red
Red Snapper wrote:Hasn't got a thread! Best prospect for years. Seems very down to earth and let's hope he remains that way. Shame he'll be off to the ACoN every other year.


Yes very good prospect he reminds me of Rashford of Man Utd

Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:08 pm
by radford149
his end product needs improving and quickly

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:42 pm
by I Believe Overall
I think he needs to get a rest actually and taken out of the limelight before his avg form turns to something else. We've plenty of options and plenty of competitions to play him in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:13 am
by Rainham Red
I Believe Overall wrote:I think he needs to get a rest actually and taken out of the limelight before his avg form turns to something else. We've plenty of options and plenty of competitions to play him in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I tend to agree with you he seems to have gone off the boil in the last couple of games but he is definitely an excellent prospect for the future

Iwobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:44 pm
by radford149
we had too many prospects, wenger needs to be ruthless. he's pussyfooted around players such as the ox. its boring

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:45 pm
by potter
It's been a Wenger trait for some time. He gets a young player sees the promise, puts him in and gets too dependent on him then over plays him .He did it with Walcott, then Wilshere and Ramsey now it's Iwobi's turn.

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:12 pm
by I Believe Overall
To be fair though - we all want him to play form players. Difference now is we aren't reliant on him at all. Plenty of options in the front 3.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:03 am
by ForeverRed
I really like the look of Iwobi. Fantastic talent.

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:14 am
by Steve
I just don't see it with Iwobi. He just seems out of his depth sometimes (most of the time).

Yes he does score the odd goal but sometimes I feel he is trying to be like Kanu.

Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am
by Rainham Red
I thought Iwobi was excellent yesterday

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:12 pm
by I Believe Overall
Well I thought he was excellent and enjoyed the period with him the middle and Ozil out wide. When he went off we lost a big forwards direct drive - but maybe it was more the time in the match. younguns don't seem to last games like the older heads.

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 pm
by The Golden Phoenix
Steve wrote:I just don't see it with Iwobi. He just seems out of his depth sometimes (most of the time).

Yes he does score the odd goal but sometimes I feel he is trying to be like Kanu.


I agree Steve. He wanders around as if he doesn't know where he should be. He loses the ball a lot.

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:13 pm
by Tenbob
Looks to me he's already as good as he's going to be, which is not good enough for the Arsenal.

Re: Iwobi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:42 pm
by Northern Gooner
He's got great potential is form is a bit hit and miss at the minute but still young and only his second season in the first team we need to be patient with him. He could do with time out of the first team and someone taking him under their wing to bring the potential out.